The Blueprint of Life

Thank you for your goodwill.
However, I think we have very different views on how inner work is done and how time-space works.
Thank you again for your suggestion, but I’m not on the same page with you. Leave your wishy-washy new age junk food for your own consumption to your heart’s content. Count me out for your spiritual consumerism. I do sign up for this.

3 Likes

:thinking: well ok

2 Likes

Some of my old habits comes and goes also mental states. But im aware its the process of detoxing

11 Likes

30 Likes

does blueprint of life induce ego death/awakening? or is it just a detox of our old selfs…?

2 Likes

@Freitql
I didn’t read the words “ego/ego death” in the description…
Detox of our old self ? :thinking:
I guess if you mean generally, since it helps builds a new better you

I felt good when I used it, all I can say.

Someone else, feel free to teach us

8 Likes

I guess it depends on how you’re defining some of these terms.

“Ego death”? To me, the resetting of unhelpful ideas, beliefs and perspectives (including on past events) is a sort of “ego death.” But it might not be what you mean when you say the same phrase.

Same thing with “detoxing” and “awakening.” To me, a clearing of unhelpful habits of thought is a " detoxing." And to me, clearing all that stuff is an aid to " awakening." Again, you might be meaning different things.

7 Likes

I think I remember angelgome saying he almost had an ego death with this field but he stopped it before it happened.

4 Likes

2 Likes

by ego death i mean something like ego dissolution, stopping ego’s pattern etc, and i thought ego death/dissolution would equal ascension (like the tag) which would also mean awakening but awakening it’s probably something else.

This is one of the fields that one just gotta listen and see what it does but reading testimonials gives me the feeling it purifies the listener, i just don’t know if it will increase consciousness to the point of ascension or something like that.

2 Likes

Rather than “stopping,” this field will reinstall the original blueprint (physical, mental and energetic) that you had when you came into this life.

The “patterns” that most people want to die or to stop are almost always the ones that were installed after we came into this life. So, if that’s you, yes, this field will do that for you.

I think you’re jumbling up a bunch of ideas there in a way that doesn’t really help you.

I know what you mean but between you and me, that type of reply always seems to be “weak sauce” to me when I read it, especially with a field that has this price tag. (Am I right?)

I don’t know if “purifies” is the word that best describes my experience. I prefer my idea of “reinstall.” It reinstalls your original blueprint. People experience that reinstall as a "detox’ (another loosey-goosey term).

Sometimes that’s an actual physical detox (because this is also a physical field). Other times, it’s our adjustment from one vibrational frequency/habit to another. This is a broad-acting field (working on your physical, mental and energetic systems) so it makes sense that we have a lot of very different experiences with this thread.

Keep in mind that whilst this isn’t an official “smart” field, there seems to be some intelligence to this field, meaning that it’s going to address your needs in the “order” dictated by your blueprint. It might start working on–say–your cardiovascular system (on issues you might not even know about) because keeping you alive is a higher priority than your ascension. (After all, you can’t “ascend” in the way you’re asking when you’re dead, right?)

Everything has that potential, but that’s not the main focus of this field, not in my experience.

8 Likes

1 day after this post, a new course is realised ( the freedom course ) that speeds up inner work from what would take a few months/a year to a few hours. :laughing:

5 Likes

Wait! A few hours?! Oh boy!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, now i understand a lot better, i will definitely give this a try now, grateful to you, my friend!

4 Likes

It’s actually quantum physics but the wonderful thing about this world is that we have free will to choose whatever we believe.

In future if you find a post with ideas that are not in your reality, I suggest you might instead just ignore them rather than attacking the poster. It probably won’t encourage many people to attempt to help you or answer your questions in case you don’t like their answer and decide to attack them too.

Please feel free to ignore this post too.

36 Likes

Any suggestions are very suitable for self-improvement. In fact, in this forum, all ethnic groups have different thinking patterns, so that everyone can grow together.

Because the feedback is very good, next time I buy a plasma flower​:blush::blush:

14 Likes

Sure, I would like to apologize for my rudeness. It was my fault to have a sudden burst.
I will remain silent on futher dissension of opinions.
If you are willing, please forgive my wrongdoings. Thank you very much.

Feel free to ignore this, too.

20 Likes

Apology accepted. No worries!

I hope nothing I said would make you think that you cannot voice a dissenting belief/viewpoint. To be clear, my suggestion would be to make a thoughtful response with your viewpoint or to just ignore the post. I, myself, enjoy hearing people’s viewpoints that are different from mine because it gives me the opportunity to review mine and see if they still ring true or if they are just habit.

I wish you well on your healing path!

17 Likes

Thank you for your kindness. I had very bad experiences with new age practitioners before, some of them leanred xx/oo/yy techniques, but lacks realization of the mechanism of how and why they are so fast-working, and in turn harmed more than they help. I am currently underwent a tumultuous mental state. That rude post was made at an very impulsive state of mind, thoughtfulness was not in my mind then at all.

I would still prefer to remain silence at these contentious issues though. I had way too many takes of being a polemicist many ears ago, which eventually did no one good. And again because, I am still not mentally very stable now.

I apologize again for taking you as a innocent, affected recipient of my outburst of resentments toward some specific new age practitioners I met in the past.

14 Likes

Mini review: I got this field this September. Been listening to it 1-2 times every single day since the purchase. I was so, SO excited after reading this thread. Giddy with excitement! Ready to change! Woohooo! …And nothing happened or changed. Anxiety hit. It was a lot of money. Was I crazy to buy this? Did the field maybe find me so rotten to the core that it didn’t want to work on me? Because nothing happened!

Like… nothing.

Well. I was wrong. All my life long I’ve been a huuuge fan of the horror genre. Comics, movies, books, art. I’ve loved it all. Recently all the things that go bump in the night have lost their glamour completely. Here I am pretty much forcing myself to engage with my number 1 hobby. It is as if someone just scrubbed that part of me clean and threw it away. No interest left, none. This may sound like a silly thing but for me it is an enormous change. I think it is BoL working on me… just in a sneaky, hard-to-pinpoint kind of way. Making space for new things. I’ll continue to listen every day.

My tip? Keep at it. Not everyone gets immediate or in-your-face results. Doesn’t mean things aren’t happening!

26 Likes