The Blueprint of Life

Yes point of no return , ponr

does this only work at the physical level?

1 Like

no

summarize the topic

press that buttum just above the first comment of this thread

2 Likes

ok are you sure im gonna find the answer to my question?

1 Like

yep 200% i found lots of intresting comments about this audio and some come from dream himself from other topics and this one

1 Like

***bold added

5 Likes

Broo he wasnt joking lol

9 Likes

I just bought the brand new Mitochondria Protector Blend + Blueprint of LIfe with the much apprecciated Christmas sales discount. Nothing better to kickstart your health in 2023, than restore your original dna blueprint, and revitalize your cells mitochondria. Merry Christmas everybody, and a healthy and prosperous new year!

12 Likes

If I want to share plasma flaunt and blueprints with my sisterā€™s kids, is that ok?

I know parents, siblings are ok, but Iā€™m not sure about sisterā€™s childrenļ¼Ÿ

3 Likes

I donā€™t see any problems with that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, they just recovered from the virus and Iā€™m sure this will help themšŸ™ @Bup

3 Likes

My sisterā€™s child is about 12 years old, how many times do you recommend listening to it a day?

1 Like

Start with once a day

1 Like

Thank you @Cathroulette

1 Like

I think this is one of the comments thatā€™s gonna make this my next purchase. When I was born I had some brain and liver complications due to my mothers blood type attacking me when I was in the womb. Overall Iā€™m healthy as can be but Iā€™ve pretty much had periods of depression that last quite a long time through out my life and not feeling 100% most days.

So Iā€™m eager to see how much gets repaired by this.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve listened to this track since itā€™s come out and I still donā€™t get tired of the music. The music paired with this field will always be a masterpiece. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Ive been wanting to say this as well

The music is literally perfection. I love it.

6 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hellow, any idea why the link is not working anymore? I was looking to buy the file but it only says: ā€™ Hmmā€¦ Looks like you donā€™t have access to this page.ā€™? Please help/advise :sunflower:
After checking the ā€˜digitalā€™ -section of the store, I see itā€™s not there anymore? :thinking:

2 Likes

sapien opened up a new shop, hereā€™s the link to the page

6 Likes