The Bodyguard of Success NFT ⚔️ - Ultimate Protections Project - PUBLIC

I will open my messages up for people.

Had to close because of spam from the bots on the forum…

But it’s whatever.

avoir d’autres chats à fouetter,

Not gonna rant today lol.

DM me @Andromeda

1 Like

I’m definitely on board

2 Likes

It’s say it’s hidden @anon14224340 can you send DM me please!

Try again.

1 Like

Don’t know if is possible.

To make it’to be nft and item marker, so it’s ultimate shield with nft + item marker !

So that person can put his palm on item marker and will be doing automatically shield on the whole body .

So even if you go at beach and are naked you are shielded …or sauna .

Or even if person try to seduce you but has very bad intentions and actually want to feed on you , or do any black magic work on you …just plain can’t …will go back to sender immediately.and you will stay untouched, can’t feed on you or use you as sex slave .

Or someone using you to feed on you for thy victory and pure pleasure and your fall because you are so drained that only what you can do is spending life in the bed completely exhausted and weak ,. — Ultimate shield …so no no more feeding .

Or if someone come to stand in front of you and give you strange look - evil eye -! just can’t will be send to that person back.

Or if someone come in your home and bring different dark entity to attach at you and abuse you to death (and you don’t know that is thy intention) just plain nothing will work on you because your body naked body is shielded .

Even if you are in restoran and enjoying your self and thy follow you and you don’t even know and than someone sit behind you to listen your conversation …

To make them uncomfortable so thy go and don’t want following you or know anything about your life or your dear one .

Completely protection of any food magic or any black magic and bad intention will fall.

Protection of any dark entity whom are send to spy on your life , completely protection shield .

Or want destroy your reputation , take away you money , property the ultimate protection .

Or if someone wants to Work on your mind , subconscious - shield and just will not work .

Or if they use radionics or other devices - shield

To make them to stay in any form or shape very far away from your life and dear one’s of you .

9 Likes

Will try to release this soon.

Public NFT for everyone.

15 Likes

@anon14224340 if is possible please :pray: to be added all possible protections against siphoning /feeding /extraction of the life force are energy .

I got something attached way back we talking about 8 or more years …and in beginning was as literally as someone open up the pipe above my head my life force was rapidly leaving me and the worst I did not know what to do , …what did happen I finished in the bed with no energy to work or live etc .

So many days in bed alive but not …

If possible to add not allowing anyone feeding on us and stoping us to actually Live .

Even today Im still looking to completely remove that attachment …and I did try so many different ways …

Thank you :herb:

5 Likes

Okay I can pass this on to @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Does this include gov harassment/being targeted (I don’t have any problem…just preventing)? Technology? IoT?

Or it goes in other lines?

3 Likes

It should. Virtually anything you could think of, it could act as an aegis against.

By intention etc.

9 Likes

Thanks for making it public then :bowing_man:

3 Likes

You guys need to add an armor, armors are :kissing_closed_eyes:🤌 :dragon::dove::heartpulse::herb:

Edit: with a good helmet

:dragon::seedling::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

@Abcd yes I agree maybe multiple layers of armor s :blush::tulip::hibiscus::tada:

Armor’s multiple layers for our physical body and non physical , extraction of are energy …or subconscious mind and are finance , property … etc to cover every aspect of armor and protection.

10 Likes

hmm…very interested.

a note to the project.

alot of corrupted nature meaning trees, animals, water air.

i think like all sentient beings the non human life can also be programmed trough magick.

not nice and def. makes work harder. always comes as an unexpected mishaps when one tends to succseed.

esp. birds and insects are very programmable. mammals alittle bit not so easy.

trees can be super aggressive. or the things on them idk. but more and more i tend to believe trees are medled with.

you see… a nature of a tree is to cleanse air.

how come the trees dont know to clense the new things from the air. i was always buffled how tree kingdom allowes some stuff.

2 Likes

When is this going to be released?

4 Likes

:crossed_swords::woman_in_lotus_position::dragon_face: When armors and shields are allready doing the best of what they can do, being untriggerable is another type of protection, as it does not let unwanted energies in (mostly parasites). :boom::crescent_moon:🩷 :crossed_swords: :herb:
[Edit]

4 Likes

Yes untile dark entity or whatever …is kick your ass and beat the shit out of you .
I was very calm the most of my time wen I got beaten up …

Wen are barrier’s are broken can be very hard to control that thing what is kicking you from one side of room to other and you flaying but not human is with you + all the bruises all over are not fun to .

Or stuck in corner of living room or kitchen for hours because something don’t let you get up and it’s hurting you …or you stuck in your apartment and no matter what you do something don’t let you out nor anyone to come and help you so person spend days , months listening how life is passing by .
Calm or untriggerable is not enough.

Also protection against rape or being sex slave (by humans or non human) is needed !

++++ Again against all bad radionics and other devices what have intend to hurt you or destroy you or your family .
Strong armor’s many layers + different protections

5 Likes

@Andromeda I’ll edit my message.

To be more clear, I meant to say :
when shields and armors are at the top of what they can do, and one is still bothered by unwanted energies, being untriggerable is a protection, in the sense that triggers are inner sparks that lets the unwanted energies in.
It is like, v*mp/res cannot enter your house unless you don’t invite them in.
Triggers do this, and we don’t want that :mountain_snow:🪷 :call_me_hand: :crossed_swords:

There are other types of unwanted situations, where people have not been triggered by anything initially, for that there are other types of protection, armors and shields being some of them. 🩷

Also triggers are part of being human, and the responsables of any type of harm are the agressors and not the victimes.

If a trigger lets something bad enters into one’s situation, it is by no mean that person’s responsability. The full responsability goes, always, to the agressors and invaders :herb::sparkles:

I am sorry for what you have been through. :cloud::two_hearts::nazar_amulet::sparkles: And I hope you are better now. :milky_way::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you @Abcd , im better slowly :turtle::snail:

I do want that my experience help others so thy Save Time and no need to go thru that pain or mess .

Wen I ask ; way me ? The answer was ; way not you !!

Unfortunately this group my guess "some sort of dark coven " doing this to so many others …just because .

And that is very disturbing .
What is thy agenda don’t know …thy portray them self as" Artist " just regular cityzens with creative
touch :black_joker: :art::performing_arts: …well that’s how I got in big, big trouble.:boom:

Went to buy Artistic work , animal skull art , little did I know , turn out I become being a pray and me being hunted .

4 Likes

I cannot answer at the moment, I will respond you a longer message in a few days.

[Edit: I don’t have much to add. :pray::sparkles::dolphin:]

In the meantime, I am glad that you are getting better and that we are all here, free to discuss all of those things.
Also able to find solutions and support. 🩷 :milky_way: :crescent_moon::cloud::crossed_swords:🪷

Take care :two_hearts::nazar_amulet:🪻 :dolphin:🪷 :sparkles:🪲 :nazar_amulet:🪻 :dragon_face: :crossed_swords:

3 Likes