The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

A nice stone is good also.
Glass and coins- bad idea

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers :wink:.

I took the time to reflect and I think I will go with this idea. I will put them (fae and energy servitor) on a personalized keychain for each with a photo (I will look on the pictures from the internet).

It’s designed to be durable. The image will be very well protected by the translucent coating.

Will be this type of keychain ( website pictures ):

If I put a bracelet with several beads or several objects on the sigil will the servant be in each of the beads or objects??

1 Like

Yuh

Hey! The pdf of dark servitor says that “the drawing of the sigil can be temporary as it is only needed for the creation” so suppose i create the sigil on my crystal and after an hour it’ll be created so do i have to carry that crystal to keep my servitor with me or it will be with me if i tell him to follow me ?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kush

2 Likes

welcome-glitter

Dark Servitors thread

2 Likes

Booster
The back image with the hand photo is a field and item booster.
You can use it to grow and charge any item you own, even items without fields, it will grow the inherent field that makes the item what it is.Does this mean that it can make all non-permanent fields on an item permanent into one permanent field item, or is it possible for servants to achieve this as well

The attunement card… do I use it once in the beginning to attune and wait for couple of days until I use the rest of the card or do I also need to activate it every time I use the cards just 30 mins-1hour before I activate any other card?

Just once is fine.

You can wait only 24h and after that you can use other cards.

3 Likes

The link to the product isn’t working :disappointed_relieved:

As you know, the Sapien Shop is being reworked. Perhaps this is one of the many discontinued products?

It seems that the lulu link in that same post does appear to work.

2 Likes

Are you looking for the eBook?

This link works, I tried it myself :ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

Every time you use it it strengthens not only your connection to the cards but the connections needed to make that happen.

I recommend you use it every day.

4 Likes

Thank you! :bowing_woman: I have it on my list now. I wanted something urgently to send healing energy to someone and found out that this has something useful. But they’re recovering now with Heal those around you 2.0

2 Likes

This book is a must have, not only useful… It’s a life saver and a magical creation of Dream.

I really wanted to buy the book from lulu, but it will take a Lulu of time to reach my country :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish all the best for the person that you are healing…

Thank you Captain.

1 Like

in the description it says that Instagram images work in the same way and that a server is created with this …
I would like to know what is the specific image to create the seevidor

and what is the image to grow items/fields
:pray:

The card system is located on instagram. The servitor creation and energy transformer are new additions that can only be found from purchasing the book (physical or ebook)

3 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

I have the ebook but it does not have the energy transformer maker— or am I wrong? Does anyone who has ebook know where it is located?

2 Likes

You are correct. The Energy Transformer Servitor is only in the physical book, not the ebook.

3 Likes