The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

you know, my intuition is telling me this is one of those things @Captain_Nemo hasn’t told us the full story on how to use this properly.
And it’s not for “boosting” fields per se.

@Atreides had the right thinking tho with the making something more something…

hmm… :thinking:

5 Likes

Guess you’ll find out soon enough huh?

I’ll say this.
They are like our cosmic Great great grand uncle who fought in WWI
and we are like 1st graders to them.
So I mean, they know about us and care but…yeah, they are ready to move on, literally, to a new phase of existence in the multiverse.

7 Likes

Oh, and here I was thinking we are their ancestors, that they are “us” in the future lol.

But not all of em right? Otherwise whats the point of the tag lol.

Ah well, im sure theres ALOT of them around, so if I have 1 mentor thats Arcturian, should be enough lol.

1 Like

there is a lot more fun in figuring it out by direct experience.

21 Likes

This “could” be great for say medicines or supplements - assuming the booster (as @_OM hinted) - boosts the quality or “beingness” of the inherent field rather than just the brute strength. For example, an Omega 3/6 supplement would be bettered in quality (of its Omeganess or EPA/DHA-ness, etc.) with this field (rather than just brute strengthening it in terms of increasing the virtual dosage)!!?!!?!!

9 Likes

Time doesn’t pass the same way for everyone bro.
Consider that the light from stars takes thousands of years to reach us.
So now flip that around. Imagine somebody observing us (The Earth) from a distant place with a really great telescope.
They would be able to see the fine details of that past in living breathing organisms. (Like a living recording of the past that is actually playing relative to their time)
So you can have the right complete observation of the past.

From the point of view of an observer outside of linear time, experience can be a choice within your living memory.
You are assuming their interactions based on the way you see the world and time.

27 Likes

An entity supposedly from Agartha that has been reaching out to me now and then, at some point mentioned that relating to me and to talk to me in terminologies I follow required effort for him/her as well, as the way we saw things were completely different. I still find information given to me totally incoherent (words, pictures, sensations, mandalas, numbers) because my rational brain is so hardwired for this time and space. I’ve been listening to Animal Telepathy more hoping that increased conceptual thinking perhaps will help understand these non-linear pieces of information better?

15 Likes

Does the infusion of their energy also give you some of their abilities…?

Like, new ideas on how to work with energy and do things etc?

6 Likes

It can work like that.

12 Likes

You may have better luck with Super human genius and enhanced brain connectivity

22 Likes

psst

2 Likes

18 Likes

Maan why boost ur knife if u can boost ur other knife? ;) :wink:

13 Likes

Dude. Boost a Harry Potter or Narnia novel before reading it. See if you Never-Ending-Story yourself.

16 Likes

Boost until it gets boosted. :joy::genie:‍♂

1 Like

I’m already getting results from the Fairy Servitor. I don’t even know if it’s a boy or girl yet either. I told it I’d give it a name as soon as it told me its gender.

14 Likes

4dlk4i

14 Likes

15 Likes

4 Likes

We could teach Fae servitors or servitors Virus disruption audio :thinking:

9 Likes