The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: it will be enough to raise the vibration of the whole planet.

Will try 2 hours :innocent: :innocent: :blush: oops-did-i-said-that-out-loud

11 Likes

So you ordered and got it 3 days later?
haha :stuck_out_tongue: @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

No, I ordered last Wednesday, it just got printed 3 days ago and arrived today, still fast

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Looking forward to every crystal I own becoming an environmental transformer / boosted to become more crystaly :smile:

8 Likes

WTF…
Just used the Flow :exploding_head: charging a ring and felt the energy more like tiny micro shocks building up, going from my left to right hand where I’m holding the ring, could only managed 2 minutes as it was getting insanely strong and a bit hot feeling. :scream:

13 Likes

a real magical tome ;)

20 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can you confirm the Front and Back hard cover is the sigil or the one from first and last page as they are both the same image

2 Likes

yes of course confirmed

8 Likes

noob question - can you remove the chain from the tags and add a fae servitor to that and wear it with the tags? Will it mess with anything? I’m just not keen on excess jewellery or things in my pockets

1 Like

I believe it would work. I avoid putting a field on something made of many physical parts. As long as the chain never breaks it’s probably fine.

1 Like

The field is embedded in the picture. I replaced all the chains from dogtags.

Dream can we create a fae and give the item it is attached on to someone?

Would the active effects work on the person , although its not the “original creator”?

7 Likes

Charge a sentimental book?

into drawing with love? Charge your tools to enhance those feelings :slight_smile:

more ideas?

2 Likes

sure man
inform the little one also

14 Likes

Yeah man, I’m actually feeling this too now I think about it. They look like they could break pretty easy. I think leather could be a good option

Boosting musical instruments, statues and ornaments of deities, tarot cards… ooooh what about shrooms :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks, just found out in one of your past replays
there are fields on the front print image and back image.

3 Likes

Share the link please :sunglasses:

1 Like