The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

I love the idea of having a environment transformer in the car!

4 Likes

Another item to put in the car i want to say is Negative ion creator from Instagram and perhaps repel negativity.

4 Likes

For the Flow I used the hardcover but the booster I use the last page not the hardcover just because of the barcode

2 Likes

I plan to create one for every room, two for the car, and two for my office!

6 Likes

I would think the booster is also the hardcover image!! (I think?)

1 Like

Yes, I would think so too, because being hardcover one can place heavier objects without damaging the sigil, it just not so sure about the barcode if interferes or not.

Edit: confirmation from Captain

9 Likes

It should not, because the front cover has the book title as well!

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Can we put more than one item on the images to create?

Meaning, instead of waiting for 1 item on an image to be created, you add 2 or 3 items on the image and say ‘create’… is that ok? @SammyG

1 Like

Sets up another item

4 Likes

I spoke to Sammy some time ago and I believe dream said he programmed some sigils (older ones not sure of these now) to work on 1 item at a time. So for example if you put a field on a chain maybe 1 piece of the chain carries the energy now I don’t know if the other “piece” of the chain will also be programmed with the energy but it’s something to ask @Captain_Nemo for sure.

2 Likes

[quote=“Samurai, post:742, topic:6498”]

“With power comes more responsibility dear Samurai”

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Isn’t this transformer supposed to be for the environment.?

1 Like

Yes, I just keep the bottle in the environment. Doesn’t leave the room.

1 Like

ahh… ok. Thanks. I thought you were spraying this cologne on yourself and going into public. :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha Nah but who knows if the liquid would retain some of the information :roll_eyes:.

2 Likes

@Zen I wonder. :thinking:

I used a glass candle holder with wax inside. So, is it the candle holder AND the wax that is charged? @Captain_Nemo did say to use solid items so maybe it’s just the glass candle holder… ?

I just heard the magic words, more powerful than any spell or incantation - your order from LuLu has shipped :raised_hands::smile:

10 Likes

1 Like

So, something interesting happened.

I was pulling off my shirt and threw it and my servitor took it mid air and putted it in a hanger.That’s…something.

Edit : Not exactly hanger just a nail in the wall.

10 Likes

3 Likes