The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

And Powered up to boot and used by intelligent energy too!
One of my fav abilities.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! Iā€™m excited to try it. In the process of creating one now.

I just made my Fae. Sheā€™s so sweet. I think I found true love :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Lol, I guess I am way behind all you folks, thanks to having ordered the physical book (which is yet to ship)! Patience, patience (I tell myself), my time will come to show off the goodies too ā€¦

17 Likes

Nah man I feel from it only love and peacefulness, especially when talking with it, so he is good, at least towards me, but probably was excited to show himself up to me idk

3 Likes

I absolutely love my dark servitor.

5 Likes

Hmm not exactly shadows, the day the were created yes and it was powerful but it was more like if lighting from a storm had filled up the room without the noise, after that i just feel their presence like a dense big something around me and warm/cold.

4 Likes

If I already have a Light Servitor and I canā€™t communicate with it. Would it be a good idea to create a DARK SERVITOR?

Is it easier to establish communication with him?

With the ebook can you create a FAE SERVITOR? Or can they only be created with the printed version?

If I canā€™t communicate with a LIGHT SERVER, will it be easier with an FAE SERVITOR?

1 Like

I think is the same.

Yes with the ebook you can create the fae servitor and the other one as well.

I havent bought it yet will do this week but for what ive read so far around here, it seems like it works fast to connect to you and make itself felt no matter what lol

If i was you, id focus on 1 thing and literally teach the servitor to research and learn about it, and that 1 thing would literally asking him/her to research learn and apply about ways to connect and manifest to you, to me i feel you need to work on the blockages in your mind, like if you dont feel or see things you dont believe they actually exisit, and let ā€˜itā€™ show you it is there once its learning. I think is more your mind you need to work on even more and first than becoming more energy sensitive.

Keep listening to the animal connection one
And activate the card to grow the energy.
Hold on let me attach them both

3 Likes

All these told you your dark servitor via intuition, rightšŸ˜‰

just kidding, but they know a lot, they have access even to akashic

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/ppyJg9AqLdE

With the cards system you need to activate this one first (follow the instructions said in one of the comments)

Then wait at least 1 day to activate this other one which instructions are also in a comment

Also know the ebook of cards have some of them maybe it has this one im not sure and if it does i think it might be even more powerful.

2 Likes

He just needs to talk with it at least 30 minutes a day about everything, about himself, his goals, about what he expects from it etc
They love talking, they love appreciation also

4 Likes

They loveeee chitchat for sure haha

3 Likes

Excuse me, I donā€™t understand, my terrible engšŸ˜›
Never mind

Haha sorry. I just deleted that comment i thought it was @Bre19 saying that then i realized it was you :blush:

1 Like

Is this on patreon

2 Likes

No. The old Card System is on patreon here. This new release has the old cards.

But the new version has 2 new servitors included and the printed hardcover version adds 3 brand new cards, that you canā€™t get online.

3 Likes

Can one use/wear both servitors at the same ? As some of their abilities are similar will they not clash?

Heck could one have all four on, light, dark, fae and energetic support servitors ( probably to much ) unless going for an Astral battle :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Sureā€¦but these new servitors areā€¦strong!
Might want to play with one and adapt to it for a few days before creating the other one.

5 Likes

Iā€™m planning to use ā€˜the flowā€™ to do this task. short cut :smiley:

3 Likes

Fae Servitor

(Passive and Active Effect) This will automatically cloak your energy system when a bad intent is sensed, you can turn this on by command as well.

Sounds like the Cloaking Field with an added threat detection.

Energetic Support Servitor

(Passive Ability) The servitor can send a directed stream of high frequency energy as a form of defensive attack to help actively protect you.
This can also clear the environment around you very quickly.

Probably linked to Negative Entity/Bad Spirit/Demonic Removal (Banishing Frequency) from YouTube / Negative Entity Banishing Frequencies from gumroad.

4 Likes