The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

:joy:

“Immediately sensed” or ego getting triggered and defensive?

Thor is more ego boosting, chill.

3 Likes

you’re right i’m definitely not giving them more credit than they deserve!

to be honest ‘elements’ always made the most sense to me especially as a child the first thing that really made sense for me were the pokemon elements and earth, wind, water, and fire! :hugs:

5 Likes

So that’s what that is! I experienced the same sort of vibrations when I first listened to the ego dissolution audio but don’t feel them anymore.

Can’t get Chris Hemsworth’s face and his stupid antics in the later marvel movies out of my head :joy:

3 Likes

banned!

2 Likes

So this is the guy I’m trying to reach :rofl:

Now you got proof it works tho ;)

A small piece of paper that can terrify 99% of humans if it reaches their aura.

Aint that something? Lol.

Thor is ginger actually, no idea why they portrayed him as blonde and retarded.

7 Likes

Here ya go

2 Likes

He’s got blonde hair even in the marvel comics. I’m assuming they got a blonde to play him because they were basing him off of the marvel comics instead of the original norse mythology.

2 Likes

NOICE. I wonder what would happen if Chris Hemsworth used Thor’s Mandala. Not pretty I’m assuming :joy:

1 Like

Real Thor would skullfuk him for portraying him so badly probs.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3qQMy5iPjY

This is how real Thor would make Chris feel

1 Like

You were doing great until you said:

“Chris Hemsworth”…:-1::-1::-1:

1 Like

Haha it’s actually pretty offensive to the Norse religion if you think about it isn’t it? I mean there’s no way they would portray any of the Gods or prophets of the modern day religions like that.

Can Thor help with astral projection? I mean he seems more like a physical guy who would laugh at such a technique but might as well ask the question here.

Thor, if you’re reading this, forgive me for hearing Chris Hemsworth’s voice and picturing him but you’ll have to let that one slide buddy, at least until we meet properly.

you dont know how much I tought about the marvel version of thor when I thought about thor while wearing his mandala, damn man, marvel sure did make him mad and you bet I felt sorry to think like that about him

1 Like

the movie industry fucked up so many egregores and deitis, fucking disgusting

1 Like

What do you mean by “fucked up so many egregores and deities”? Do you mean it changes their personality?

Also what other deities do you think have been fucked up? @Samurai

everything that movies and marvel have shown us, and with fucked up I mean just the picture of them everybody has, for example thor, say thor and most of the people think oh blond dude omfg god he so cool, well at least god of war 5 might make things straight about thor

then you have odin, marvel, same shit

but ask samurai for further information, he is better at this

I thought odin was portrayed decently by Anthony Hopkins?