The Brain Key

Doc I hope you are doing great.

I just want to get your approval on brain stack i am thinking.
So can i do like this

~Brain key -3 times
~Wiring fields each 3/4 times ( does order matter here in wiring fields?)

~ABP - 6 times

~Should i add Enzymatic filed like manhattan 8k res in last or before wiring fiield? .

Can i use this everyday or 5/6 days is good?

You can do it like this.

You know your limits better, if you can handle it there is no reason why you can’t use it more or way way more.

3 Likes

Where should i place manhattan 8k res, in the end? Or ABP is best to end with?

Anytime is ok, you just want to use the wiring fields after the brain key to enjoy the boost

@Universe

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for helping out.

1 Like
1 Like

Just added this to my stack. Gonna save a lot of time from superhuman genius and acetylcholine. Excited to see the effects in the near future.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan So is there really is no need for plasma brain once you have this ? I saw a few comments up saying this is to help keep up with the new stimulation. That being said, is brain regeneration still needed or is it in this one too?

It’s included.

4 Likes

Well it’s a no-brainer isn’t it…

2 Likes

This was worth the purchase indeed.My focus has went up a great deal, also articulation, understanding and memory as well. I’ve been waking up rested and not too fatigued from the other brain fields.

I think one of the key things that has me stomped is that with all this focus and enhancement in other areas, but it doesn’t keep me up when I get sleepy. I’m able to function all day efficiently and then I can just sleep easily and peacefully. Great work @Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan

12 Likes

This is a cool addition. Guess it wouldn’t be a good idea to use this in a nightly brain stack then right

So much gain of time, results have sped up, the surprising part though is that I’m back to getting a lot of results from older brain fields I used for years and seemed to have maxed out before.

14 Likes

Off topic but what’s your favourite ‘old’ wiring field? I would suspect EVP.
Reminds me about your stories of measuring items purely by visualising them, can only imagine the crazy shit you’re up to now haha

2 Likes

Brain growth all the way, I think of it as the grown up/ maturity field. It changes a lot about yourself and how you think. Your tastes, personality.

It’s also the last big part to develop after teenage-hood, young adult life.

It re-centers you to a more logical, consequence based thinking. The way I see it you could specialize in emotional/intuitive thinking or frontal lobe stimulation (of course both are also great together).

Also helps regulating your attention and integrating othe cognitive skills to some degree.

If you are childish and want to be more serious, more square, sciency I guess, it’s a good choice.

14 Likes

Evolving consciousness most def.

Mild fruit of mind like observations

Damn, that one was before my discovery of sapien. Hopefully cap can bring it back (not purchasable on gumroad atm).

Thanks for the wisdom as always @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

I think we can make a more advanced version of it, now Dream has a lot of projects and ideas to make on top of the mountains of draft I send him… but at least this year, it’s safe to bet lol

10 Likes

Hahah - rome wasn’t built in a day, I can easily wait with the plethora of brain fields you guys have already blessed us with!

Personally I can’t wait for the social skills one as my vocal articulation is easily my weakest link atm

But that’s enough off topic, cheers.

5 Likes

I swear dream never stops working :rofl:. I would like to see his daily stack and diet routine, because man he’s a true warrior.

6 Likes