The Brown Noise of Celebration

Is there a field for that? :sweat_smile:

There is not but probiotics are found everywhere lol, yogurt, kimchi, supplements, fermented foods, etc

3 Likes

Yeah problem with IBS is, fermented stuff NOK. Also not ok if you have certain infections.
I’ll have to re-research on what to look for… (not all are ok if, for example, you don’t want to get fat; encapsulation and dose also count — you don’t want them dead by the time they get to you). I’ll see if Andrew Huberman or Rhonda Patrick and the likes have something on this…

3 Likes

Nevermind, I found what I was looking for :grin:

2 Likes

first thing I thought of, and thought that was the point (word play) because that’s called the brown note. the brown note is a myth but brown noise is real - it’s basically just white noise but softer, by filtering some frequencies out (specifically, the high frequencies)

1 Like

Depending on the type of IBS - different folks recommend different probiotics. My Mom has severe IBS and this probiotic is the only one that works for her.

The worst thing supplement companies do is to kitchen sink a hundred types of cultures or hype the CFU count to large numbers. More is not always better as some of the strains are not even conducive to gut health.

10 Likes

Back to the start, I was just looking for something like this and… I can’t say I was that surprised to find it on top of my list :slightly_smiling_face:
5x
We shall see…

The only ‘problem’ with this is that it can’t be played during sleep (right before waking) due to the sound (usually one might take laxatives in the evening so that they can have great success upon waking up). Is there some place where this might be published with a more… at least more constant sound?

And Thank you for your effort! :pray:
I am very new to fields and it’s a bit of a bummer to see about the issues with Gumroad. I’m like B-b-but wait!… and so forth

3 Likes

Exactly. Also thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could play this field at very, very low volumes.

Was updated

Field induced to push the sound directly to the intestines *update also vibrated intestines and contracts the muscles

4 Likes

Was about to mention symbiotics/synbiotics (pre + pro biotics) as an ideal formulation and the product you’ve linked is one :slightly_smiling_face:

Interesting. Was the description updated or the field upgraded?

Not sure, I just noticed the description was updated

1 Like

RARELY, if I don’t have a good/balanced diet for a few days I experience mild constipation (as in 2 days), so this is a field that I can count on!
Many Thanks, Captain!

Eat beans, soups and hidrate well/drink enough liquids, people, it helps!

6 Likes

I’ve listned 3 -4 times per day now.

It has helped me with symptoms of constipation . I’m feeling less restless and irritable.

Dont think it has increased the frequency of BMs yet, but it’s already really helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This has helped my toddler poop normally. Only listened a few times over the course of a week.

I would like to add, it’s cute and funny when the buzzy tone comes on because my toddler looks up confused and slightly upset.

7 Likes

Guys I looped the field

15 Likes

Hahahahaha I laughed for 1 min straight

6 Likes

I played this field like 3/ 4 times so i can wake up and spend less time in the toilet but guess am going right now. :rofl:

I am also using with bonse shaker that might help others get better results with this field.

6 Likes

This took my time in the toilet from 1,30 hours to 40 mins.

Yesterday and today, i used this and went to sleep.

This is embarrassing to say.

But anyway thank you cap :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes