The Calmly Abundance of Njord

Enjoy this connection with Njord, his blessings and calm vibes

14 Likes

Njörd was perceived as a calm and wise deity. Unlike the stormy seas, he embodied the tranquil aspects of the ocean. His personality was reflective of the calm shores and bountiful coasts. In myths, he’s often portrayed as a mature, bearded man, sometimes holding a fishing net, symbolizing his dominion over the seas and its creatures.

Njord, with his vast dominion over the seas, held a pivotal role both among the gods and for humans. As the god of seafaring, sailors and fishermen frequently invoked his blessings, seeking safe voyages and bountiful catches

But Njord’s responsibilities weren’t just confined to the vast oceans. He was also revered as the god of prosperity. In fact, he was often considered the wealthiest among the gods. His affluence wasn’t just in terms of gold and treasures but also in the richness of the seas, the abundance of harvests, and the prosperity of lands.

This role of his is underscored by one of his kennings found in the Skáldskaparmál: “God of Wealth-Bestowal”. This title not only highlights his immense wealth but also his generosity in bestowing it upon those who sought his blessings. It’s no wonder that people prayed to him for wealth, abundance, and prosperity in their lives. Among the gods, Njord was a symbol of peace and was often called upon to mediate disputes, further emphasizing his balanced and prosperous nature.

13 Likes

Thank you so much for your kindness❤️

3 Likes

:pray:t2:

Hope everyone is enjoying this connection. Njord is so chill and fun

5 Likes

I gotta gotta praise this gentleman here (Njord)

First of all thank you (Touch of TG) for your generosity with this.

I can tell the growth youve had in the past few months, it is very palpable, you have asked me or offered me fields before to try and i did, and i gave you my full no sugar coated opinion.

Whether …
some were great
Some were hit and miss
Some were showing mild but steady results
Some that I didnt feel much from

But since I just normally focus say 80% on Sapien Med, have some PU ones and a couple of yours i still use to this day, i hadnt tried again the other fields you have given me to try.

Also i am very very skeptical to try any Diety or beings related fields unless from Dream or PU.

But i also know you personally and know your soul heart and mind, you are a very very light soul, loving, honest, caring, humble, intelligent and i do know for sure but wont mention it here why, that Dieties love you, hence your name ;)

They approve your essence.

Anyway.

Again, as your friend of course i wanted to help you testing fields etc but i was like thinking “omg nah please not the Dieties :sweat_smile:” - i never told you that - specially when you so openly and willing with the desire to help my journey as well had offered them for free. I still said okaaay. (But i knew i wasnt going to try them all sooorryyyyy) i just said, ill see how i feel the energy and what my guides say.

Frejya one was very real too. I havent had a chance to connect to her again but i will.

But this man Njord… he won my heart right away, and without prolonging this review and giving details, i can also be sooo grateful for him. He is amazing. He delivers. Through and through

One thing tho ive noticed… he prefers if you fully focus on him, talk to him, etc while the audio is playing and you are staring at the Mandala.

Rather than just throwing the audio inside a playlist and thats it… understandable id say…

And for what is worth other things ive noticed, and specially with Dieties (even if a creator has bridged the connection and asked for so and so favors for us) they (the Dieties/Beings) have the right to want to give more or less :woman_shrugging:t2:

When i start working with a Being i wasnt familiar with i go and research as much as i can and so i learned that this gentleman can bless us with water related things… hint hint

Take it or leave it. Up to you.

Having worked with Deities from different Pantheons i have picked up more or less their “theme” or the way they feel.

Like for instance to me tho,

The Egyptian ones are more about healing/magic, more quite, more fiery, more mysterious

The Hindu ones are more loving, more interested in connecting from the heart and core, more present hand to hand whether we requested or not once the connection is stablished they intercede as long as we deserve it, but do not hesitate to bring havoc if its needed for our path.

Now the Norse ones like Njord, Odin, Freyja etc…

are to me the ones that feel the most as human as well as Dieties, like all the others i mentioned feel high up, Gods/Goddesses even if they ever myth or not had human form.

But the Norse ones feel to me fully Dieties but also like i can feel their human link just without the bs we still are trapped into, its like they completely understand all the human behaviors, tribulations, obstacles etc.

Like the others do understand too but because of their love and high consciousness to just know how we trip.

The Norse ones do because they never forgot they went through the same, so when i connect to them, they fully listen without judgement (Odin still stares deep into your soul almost like im listening but you know what you need to do right? Right? Ok keep going but you know…) lol

They help with what you need even if you dont know how to ask, they know cause they see it and they remember so they understand.

But also they all have this incredible confidence, pride if you will but not arrogance just this full confidence in themselves, their powers, their ideals etc. That story of all of them going into battle every night until dawn… i know is true, i can totally see them they still enjoying their human side through memories while being up high dieties. And thats why i love them, because each one fo them gift us those attributes when we work with them.

They want us confident in us no matter what, who, when or why. Fierce Vikings pushing through simple as that. No need for extra ego or arrogance altho im sure they were lol but they just want us to approach any storm any challenge with a tranquile demeanor, chilled but willing to push through.

They are probably the less worshipped but they dont care… they dont need it. They still are who they are and enjoy every minute.

They want us to feel like that.

This is something very noticeable with Njord, the way he calms me when i get anxious to do this or that, to finish this or that in time, to get this or that…

He reminds me again and again that all i need is to hold on to my confidence and all will work out. And it does.

Thank you again!

10 Likes