The Cannabis Cup/Goddess Mary Jane (charged by Caladrius)

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I lost access to my previous account and I usually just lurk so I didn’t make a new one until I saw this thread , hope it’s okay to try lol

1 Like

Do you charge all your beer or is it just a fraction of the total amount you drink
I now charge nearly all liquids I intake myself lol

2 Likes

No not all :laughing: do you use it also from the kofi page of him? Do you charge it also by intent? Im not sure if im doing it correct there

2 Likes

Yeah I am on his Kofi
I remember asking him how to use it
I can’t find the message and there is no option to search through the message history here

But basically he said either post a picture in the comments
Yet Kofi doesn’t have an option of attaching a picture to the comment so it would have to be a link I guess
Or open the picture/mandala/whatever
Say “drink charge”
Drink

I also wait for 133 seconds just in case since that’s how he usually tells to do it here

I only ever used the I AM Protected from Unwanted Sexual Attention one this way
By opening the pic, placing a glass with water next to my phone, saying “drink charge” and drinking
It did work

Oh look

Might not even need to charge anything

2 Likes

Yep thanks :)

I asked him there also, i just have the feeling that im doing it wrong… I need to do it more often

I dont understand the text in the picture :face_with_monocle:

Usually after I take the picture I immediately put the water (that I’m not going to drink immediately) back in the cupboard. Is this fine, or should it sit in the same location for 133’’?

Update: Taste definitely different. A bit bitter. Plant-infusion-like.

1 Like

The text in the picture says that all pictures used to act as water charges now work independently as an energy sources themselves

So for example this

It works as a drink charger and by itself simultaneously

2 Likes

Which makes me think about a going-out drink (as one who is on the path of alcohol renunciation atm, while at the same time finding it… ugh to go out without somewhat ‘altered’ senses/perspective)

1 Like

:eye:

1 Like

So just have it open and no need for charging the water?

1 Like

Pretty much
Maybe try both ways and see what works best

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing Ayahuasca to my attention.

2 Likes

You can move it immediately.

2 Likes

True, but only on my ko-fi, once you open the image. I don’t want to blast folks with too much energy here.

2 Likes

You can experience each one by opening it, but I always charged water with mandalas anyway. It gives your body the ability to absorb the energy in a deeper way.

Highly recommend you sit with one open and meditate (eyes open on image or closed or whatever you like) while you drink the water charged with that energy.

3 Likes

Do we have to wait 133 seconds or nah

1 Like