The Carboxytherapy Field

You shouldn’t but I’m sure there will be people doing that :rofl:
I guess the 2-3 times per day applies

Also yassss :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

15 Likes

Haha I can just imagine putting an audio on and feeling those little pinches :rofl:

11 Likes

Move this under new release please :massage_man:t2:

4 Likes

Haha Im way over that for today anyway! Whoops

1 Like

will the blood circulation help with vision?

3 Likes

Done. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:o is face symmetry permanent?

6 Likes

It has muscle toning in it.
Yes, maintenance of course, but i feel pretty permanent… :grinning:

11 Likes

I guess this treats the whole body ?!
Because I’d wanna use it for varicose veins ,
but varicose veins is not on the list,sooo …?

1 Like

Look at the prices for Accent Radio Frequency :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
Now I know why only celebs can afford this :smile:

13 Likes

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this was released today. Last night, I was browsing Patreon, thinking of adding stretch mark and facial toning audios. But they’re kinda long and I try to limit myself to as few audios possible when it comes to physical changes.

When this was released today, it’s like my prayers were answered. Thank you @Captain_Nemo!

At the top of my head, this can potentially cover:

• Arm fat removal
  • Double chin removal
  • Stretch Mark removal
  • Collagen booster (maybe?)
  • Dark Circles removal (maybe?)

Needless to say, I bought this and only listened 3x. I’ve learned my lesson with Plasma2 Bath that unlike subliminals, listening more or even overnight doesn’t always bring faster results.

Anyway, I felt some sensations in my inner thighs and around my jaw as I was listening to this. My body also felt warm all over. I think this is a great addition for those on a weight loss journey like me and wants body sculpting benefits.

This can also help in sculpting the face, so I hope to say goodbye to smile lines soon! :blush:

26 Likes

From what I’ve read results may peak at about 6 months, but will start to show earlier with both treatments .
Fat loss with carboxytherapy was significant, but after 6 months people were back to base line . Although they didn’t get another treatment .
So with constant treatment this might work very well for fat loss :ok_hand:

10 Likes

This will drive the friend Ascending Biceps crazy, known as the patron saint of muscles. :laughing:

7 Likes

so if there’s more carbon-dioxide being released from your body and into the environment, it sounds like this would pair very symbiotically with The Air Revitalizer.

6 Likes

I think so

1 Like

Aye! Look at you joining us by posting new releases :sweat_smile:.

Side note: these are the fields dream should charge $1,000+ for, let the industry know this is some serious stuff.

7 Likes

4 Likes

15 Likes

Ugh, that meme. It makes me feel all sorts of things… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

In all honesty, I was getting success with SM’s weight loss audios. But I got distracted by all these ~aesthetic~ subs, so I spent most of last year listening to them with little to no result.

Anyway, a session of carboxytherapy in my country averages $200, so this really is a steal!

Now if the Captain would make one for laser therapy, I’m good. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

There are free audios out there for dark circles, stretch marks etc so what’s your point?

3 Likes