The Charisma Potion

Yes I think so

Yes, it’s OK although it has some specifics for romantic relationships too

I think they have different purposes, Golden Glow more simplified for sales, interviews and relationships of all kinds, this with broad purposes that also bring more marked effects. I believe the choice does not only depend on the different price but on the purposes of this project.

2 Likes

Yes I was pin pointing one area. This field can be expanded to all areas of life seem as we are constantly interacting with others .

Of course, however it’s the closest I could think of that would fit similar goals

—————————————

This is not related to the above but just to add here for people who are new to fields etc. ‘oh it doesn’t work people aren’t flocking to me and I still can’t get a gf/bf’ and all that rubbish… I’m sorry to say if your hair is greasy and you are dressed horrendously with little to no social skills this field won’t solve all your problems… There’s many factors to attraction and don’t think this will solve all your problems. (A combination of other fields with this will 9/10 chance, given the appropriate time, solve your problems) This is has been talked about countless times elsewhere on the forum as well just wanted to put it here.

6 Likes

I believe they do diffrerent goals but my understanding is not so deep

1 Like

So I used this before I went out to eat today and noticed some interesting things. As soon as I walked in the restaurant many eyes were turned on me immediately, I noticed it’s mostly the girls/women, they snuck glances at me throughout the meal, and when they were walking out the door they turned and looked at me.
Don’t use if you’re trying to be lowkey and don’t want attention lol

26 Likes

Would this work thru texting/emailing ?

1 Like

Everything you interact with has your energetic signature. So if its part of “you” at that time you sent that message it’ll be infused containing that “information”.

8 Likes

That’s a great response, thank you !

2 Likes

As soon as I walked in the restaurant many eyes were turned on me immediately, I noticed it’s mostly the girls/women, they snuck glances at me

2 Likes

This field can lead to well more money being made back if you use this new attention for the right things.

I’m a big believer in making an investment for yourself, and this has already paid back for itself.
I work in Tech, but a part of my role, is involved in Sales, around retaining customers. Had to get on a call this morning, after looping this a few times, as customer had been on the fence about staying with our technology. I am still wondering who/what showed up to talk to this customer :laughing:, even the account team were Kudo’ing me in the background, but the net result was not only did the customer commit to stay, but also signed up for an additional year on their contract. :blush: I also get a % bonus for sales, and retention so in a couple of months, I’ll will also be getting a nice, fat (unexpected though) paycheck. As I said, I’m a big believer in making an investment for yourself, and I initially paired this with Blarney Stone, and then just played this by itself.
Love the music on this, going to be exploring more with this one…

32 Likes

WooHoo :partying_face:

4 Likes

> Activate the potion before important social events, meetings, or any situation where you want to leave a lasting impression.

How do I activate this potion? Just by listen into the audio? Or by speaking some activation codes?

1 Like

I think just listening is enough usually, but add the below step for sure results and potency (at least for the first few weeks).

9 Likes

I have used this one haven’t seen too much success with it , my goal was for better social skills but it really doesn’t do that much

2 Likes

How long have you had it for ?

You also might want to put in some personal work with the potion. Meditate with it and ask how you can gain the social skills needed to achieve your goal. If inwardly you feel anti-social, it’s not going to override that belief. It gives a boost and a great clearing of the way, but even if to begin with it alerts you to limiting beliefs, that is a sign that you are making progress. Try spamming it for a bit and see if other limiting beliefs come up. This is really a blessing in disguise. Our Captain’s fields help us to truly grow into the person we desire to be.

4 Likes

Sry but I feel it would be too early (maybe) to conclude for yourself.
If I were you, I will atleast give a week listening to it as often as possible. If possible try 5x listening morning/afternoon/night every time… Along with other below techniques,
If possible I’d recommend to meditate to it visualizing as in the description. Or
Try to take deep breaths while listening to audio imagining that you are inhaling the audio into your aura, deeper into the Heart and other body parts as u wish. It’s fun if u can give a try connecting the field to eyes/hands/gait/body language etc.
Be creative and explore the options.
Do self-talk while listening to audio, something like affirmation or even reading all the same description again and again (super effective) with “intent feeling”.
Keep trying, don’t check desperately for quick results, things unfold for sure positively… Just keep going …
Wish you luck :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

P.S. it’s just that sometimes we have so many firewalls :brick::brick::brick: built inside our minds that hinder us expressing our best charismatic self. Potion Fields do work amazingly well and fast, and It will manifest faster if we take a step 🪜 ahead opening ourselves by above techniques

10 Likes

Few days now I’ll keep trying

2 Likes

Deffo more time is needed and practice the skills you want and they will come more smoothly

1 Like

Guys thank you for your advice but I’m not a new user here, I’ve removed multiple limiting beliefs not even just that I am fit I groom I consider myself attractive, I’ve worked a lot on my self in all aspects of my life and only thing left is dating, I accept everything how it is at the moment but I wanna improve. Fields work for me pretty quick it’s just I don’t see much from this even visualizing, @Rosechalice @Rocket @Lucky

Like I said I’ll keep trying

I used to have body dysmorphia but I’ve learned to accept that as well and much more in love with myself, I use SLR and your energetic being daily for months. I get results just haven’t seen much with this

I don’t think I’m anti social either

I’m just being honest with my results

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Murse. Apologies if my suggestions seemed dismissive. Keep us posted with your journey. :slight_smile:

8 Likes