The Charisma Potion

All good much love to you

8 Likes

I really wanted to study this bad boy for a few loops :sunglasses:

Loop 1-2: solar plexus and throat chakra cleansing and activation. Very soothing to throat.

Loop 3: Started getting interesting— saw conceptually some revision aspects coming into play. People better understood why I did what I did or said what I said and connections seemed to strengthen, there was a sense of apology for any misunderstandings. It went both ways as well because I heard people saying something like “oh, I’m so glad you’re not mad at me” and this overall feeling of everyone coming to level with each other

Also, I had an understanding of attraction aspects being like a switch turning on or off. I saw conceptually how some people have a magnetic draw where people want to listen to you, but more than that it’s an alignment with people who will reflect your light back to you. They will see your potential and reflect it back to you. Some people have that built in innately, and this field I saw helps with that (at least for myself)

4th loop: saw conceptually people speaking well of me. People wanting to be in my good graces. A celebrity effect. The celebrity feeling is strong in this one to me, or at least that’s the best way I can describe it

By loop 5 I was done :sweat_smile:😮‍💨

Really awesome field :star:

34 Likes

This is really, really interesting

6 Likes

Does this stick with me overtime? Or it’s preferable to only listen to it before social events?

2 Likes

I suggest playing it frequently

4 Likes

it’s an interesting tie-in with the conceptual fields. I like that you discovered some nuances, makes it all the more magical :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I pay transfer payment to you, cause the gumroad doesnt work with master gold Credit card.

Thabks

2 Likes

This is also useful for those who already own The Golden Glow, I mean is it worth buying?

4 Likes

Yes. This gives better communication and social skills.

7 Likes

bro ill be like han solo and arnold schwarzenegger listening to this and mbl i stg lol, one day ill get this in the far fetch of the future.

1 Like

Does this mean that a few listens are enough before any eventthat is it acts quickly?

2 Likes

You can use it on a daily basis to enhance your receptivity, plus you can play it before going out (or even while you are out).

3 Likes

I imagined it worked in real time. Thanks for the reply

3 Likes

Yes it does work in real time; however, you are tapping into the energetic blueprint of charisma when you apply the field more often. This is also a transformative elixir. Experiment with it and share your experiences. Some of us might need a bit of prep work, even just allowing the energy to radiate around and through us. Read the thread and you can see that it works in unique ways.

6 Likes

Just curious, can this be used every day or just only before an occasion like it is mentioned in the description?

2 Likes

Yes to this :arrow_up:
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes