The Childhood Trauma/CPTSD/ACEs Group

If this is going to be a cptsd group I would like to join please thanks

5 Likes

I would like to join too :slight_smile: , I feel like Iā€™m in the Freeze type category, I have watched tv, movies, youtube most of my life, I have a very hard time to connect with other people and also to feel a connection with my self.
A servitor that could master these states ā€œFight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn, or a combination of theseā€ and how to revert them back to ā€œnormalā€ would probably be good, and then add a lot of other things (like mastering how to deal with traumas, transmuting all traumatic emotions and energies into divine love etc).
Wim Hofs methods of ice baths and breathing (holotropic breathing, breathwork, rebirth etc) could probably be good to fully get one into the body, if possible to have as fields.

8 Likes

Thank you for starting this, @Beltloop and for your very interesting input everyone.

Truth be told, today was exactly the kind of day that would have me rush to use this field so Iā€™m so glad weā€™re coming together to create it.

I believe two other elements could be added to this epic field:

• an element of self-respect grown from the inside out (and boy am I happy such a field happens to be out today)! :blush:

• something to address the feeling of lack, of not being enough which in turn causes me (not going to talk about anyone else here) to turn outwards to seek validation outside myself, except no amount of validation can ultimately feel the void inside.

I would be happy to contribute in any way and capacity I can.

16 Likes

The servitor could also have the ability to help with introspection of past traumas in a clear but also dissociated way, so you could see the traumatic happenings from the outside sort of, and be infused with divine love at the same time so you could open up to forgiving and letting go and understanding the events better.

5 Likes

I was thinking something similar to The Journey of Forgiveness guided meditation.

Or,

Something like Sapienā€™s new reality bubble but for past traumas. Being able to watch it in a peaceful state to allow you to process it.

Another thing is you can send your past self love in the present, or imagine yourself going back, stopping time, and picking a new outcome.

Thereā€™s all sorts of possibilities.

6 Likes

We could add the new Crucible of Mental Space on Teespring to this. https://teespring.com/the-crucible-of-mental-space?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=1277&cid=104456

To further facilitate the right mindset to deal with the trauma, it might even remove some limiting believes/negative thinking patterns that resulted from the trauma.

4 Likes

Wow, a combo between the two would be actually incredible.

The journey of forgiveness is one of the most underrated field/creation.

6 Likes

If you donā€™t mind, Iā€™ll add some of my thoughts
(donā€™t look for those who donā€™t like long posts) :rofl:

analysis

Our consciousness consists of all the attitudes, behaviors, and belief systems formed during the process of growing up.
It is the past that makes a person who he is. It is the past that determines our behavior in the present and influences the course of events. And what you have now is what you have been able to create based on the programs contained in your subconsciousā€¦

Every time we have an experience, a trauma - we ā€œactivateā€ a huge number of neurons in our brain, which in turn affect our physical state. And our future.

Our mindā€™s ability to be aware of what is happening, using the power of consciousness, allows us to create so-called synaptic connections - connections between neurons. Repeated experiences, emotions, actions, thoughts, situations create stable neural connections. They are also called neural networks. Each network is, in fact, a certain program based on which our body reacts to similar objects, stimuli or situations in the future.
Our entire past is ā€œrecordedā€ in the brainā€™s neural networks, which determine how we perceive, evaluate and experience the world and ourselves in that world. We often make the mistake of thinking that our reactions are spontaneous.
In fact, our every reaction, action or emotion is programmed by sustained neural connections. Every second of our lives we encounter different stimuli that activate one neural network or another. In these neural connections, your emotional response to that stimulus, the sequence of actions, and even the outcome, is already embedded.

In addition, this neural network includes a set of certain chemical reactions in your body, according to the given program, in order to induce you exactly to those actions, which are already prescribed in it. It is the component of this program which determines how you will feel and act. Will you be happy or sad, will you attack or, on the contrary, will you feel the collapse of energy and desire to hide, will you hold a feeling of resentment for years or will you forget about the unpleasant situation the next day.

All of our reactions (emotional and behavioral) are nothing more than the result of chemical processes, which are predetermined by already established neural networks, and are based on our past experiences. That is, we cannot always be free in our reactions and behavior. Even if we are sure that we are not, that we have freedom of choiceā€¦ We run the whole world through the filter of our past experiences, and once any program from our database is triggered, we become victims of it. As Herman Hesse said, ā€œBasically, man is free only in the choice of addiction.ā€

In modern psychology there are fundamentally new approaches to solving life problems, based on reprogramming at the subconscious level of old neural connections underlying everything that happens to you. And creating new neural connections. Itā€™s rewriting old thinking patterns, old programs, old traumas. Itā€™s replacing negative experiences with positive ones.

These technologies exist (kinesio-neuroprogramming). Letā€™s call it ā€œpolarity fusion scientificallyā€
Once again: this is NOT the removal of negative experience. It is a replacement for positive experience (for a positive outcome of various situations)
A certain trickery of the brain - the destruction of the old neural circuitry, and replacement with a new one
It is a virtual reliving of past negative experiences with a POSITIVE outcomeā€¦
It is the erasure of all cause-and-effect relationships of events and circumstances that occurred in life after certain traumasā€¦
The key traumatic events themselves may not be that manyā€¦ But they are the fulcrum for the development and ā€œpulling inā€ of the smaller negative and traumatic events.

I think what is needed here is a clever field, not a servitor
I would suggest a powerful mandala with a smart constantly growing field

some aspects are included in the field My personal emotional and mental supporter
but itā€™s a paid fieldā€¦

19 Likes

I believe youā€™d better invite @SammyG here to know his idea too. The thread that you created is so good, totally the idea is so nice. But the initial idea was that we ask the Captain to make a free field/servitor for all of people who had experienced traumas in childhood. Even if we ask him to do this and he accepts to make this field/servitor, it shows his generosity. But you know the Captain has already created so many free fields, and asking him to create a free field out of his paid fields is not fair. So, who is going to buy his paid fields which are available on gumroad? Even keeping this forum up needs money. And we know this community is growing everyday. Thatā€™s why he decided to accept ads in this forum. If we still want to have such a field/servitor for free, we need to find a sponsor to cover the costs. Not just making a list out of his paid audios. He and his team have dedicated their time and their lives for us. And let me tell you (as far as I read somewhere on this forum) during these 10 years 2 persons donated money which was less than 20$!
I really want from the bottom of my heart this field/servitor to be created. But I think the path we have followed during the recent hours is wrong. :heart:

6 Likes

From what I have heard in other groups Captain do not add any paid fields to the group creations/ side projects.
And I think a paid NFT would also be very good, because if it would help the NFT owners to heal fully then the Captain could probably make another paid or free field for everyone else later some time with inspiration from the NFT :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think one thing with traumas also is that we tense up, become on the defensive, build walls and protection and armour around our selfs and our heart, we close our heart and stop trusting people, and that can be good if we are still in a bad environment where we are likely to get hurt soon again, but when we are out of that bad environment we might have forgotten or donā€™t know how to open up again.
So the smart mandala/ servitor could also help/teach/motivate us to feel safe and to trust and to open up again, to be brave and dare to let our guard down and drop our armour and be vulnerable again.

It could also have the ability and resources to help if a lot of pain comes up when we start to open our selfs up and help to guide us through it and transmute the pain (to love or courage or simmilar) when it becomes too much.

11 Likes

That sums up my life accurately

2 Likes

Two quotes from a great movie I came to think about :slight_smile: :

ā€œA warrior is not about perfection. Or victory. Or invulnerability. Heā€™s about absolute vulnerability. Thats the only true courage.ā€

" People who are the hardest to love are usually the oneā€™s who need it the most."

11 Likes

Yes how do I donate them please
And Marjan you are right it is inappropriate to ask because he is not a Disney genie

On their website thereā€™s a donate field. You can ask SammyG too. Also, you can become a member of their channel on patreon. Even when you donā€™t need to download audios from their channel, if you continue to be a member of their channel, this will be a small help from yourside.

1 Like

Yes. But at first we should see if thereā€™s enough demands for this topic. An NFT is not free. Also when people form a group, after determining about the target topic, they start to search about the topic. I mean part of the work is on their shoulders. Even they may meditate as a group. At last they may ask Captain to add some fields to the work, that it increases the value of that NFT. Even these members of the group buy the NFT. I mean, their work is not just restricted to choose fields from the available fields.
Last year I listened to plenty fields to help myself. As I said this is a journey. It may take time, but it does worth it. And recently there are many good fields available which can help people. The only problem that I see is related to the length of the audios. Although the creators know better which length is better for an audio, when it comes to healing childhood traumas you see you need to have a separate playlist which may take hours to listen to.

I think one thing with traumas also is that we tense up, become on the defensive

The first step is to accept that we are responsible for our own health/happiness/ life/ā€¦ Thatā€™s our own responsivity not anybody else. If there are still people around us (even our parents) who never knew how to take care us, how to respect us, how to teach us to cope with problems, now this is our responsibility to take care of ourselves. In my journey I understood I should put my inner child on my lap and treat her in a nice way that nobody had treated her in the past. But it was a long journey, and itā€™s not finished yet. It takes time to heal the wounds that has hurt you for decades. But weā€™re all here, in this forum. So, it shows at least we have the required awareness.
I was born in a country full of war, hatred, pretense and deception. I have such terrible memories from my childhood, and itā€™s not just restricted to the childhood. Thereā€™s no wonder why I struggle with health issues. Because of my health condition, everyday and night I feel Iā€™m melting like a piece of ice, but I can say Iā€™m not 100% attached to the bad memories of my life anymore.

8 Likes

Hi, Iā€™d like to join too. I think an important part would be making peace with having missed out on a normal childhood.

3 Likes

But you have to be very clear about the very concept that will be proposed to the Captain.
itā€™s not an easy topic, and I think need to bring in scientific sources.
in what format will the neutralization of childhood trauma take place?
many aspects are integrated into the Captainā€™s fields

11 Likes

Perhaps the members of this community will be interested in this:

Is it possible to recover from trauma? How can trauma act as a trigger for spiritual growth and awakening? What are the latest mind and body approaches being used for healing from trauma?

These are just some of the questions that over 90 experts will be answering at the forthcoming Trauma Mind and Body Super Conference

The focus of this free, week-long online event will be on exploring multidisciplinary approaches to healing developmental trauma and PTSD.

Among the experts giving online presentations will be physicians, psychiatrists, medical researchers, scientists, and naturopathic doctors. Presentations include:

• Dr. Stephen Porges ā€“ Trauma as a Lens to Understand Cultural Mistrust*
  • Dr. Pedram Shojai ā€“ How Trauma Affects Your Physical Body*
  • Dr. Claudelle Glasgow ā€“ Remembering and Healing Collective Trauma*

Anat Baniel will be joining these experts to discuss ways of using NeuroMovementĀ® to activate powerful and positive brain change that leads to healing from physical and emotional trauma.

Other topics covered in the conference will include:
ā€¢ Stress and Burnout as a Symptom of Trauma ā€¢ Hip Hop as a Form of Therapy ā€¢ Navigating The Journey of Grief ā€¢ The Power of Functional Medicine for Healing ā€¢ Feldenkrais Yoga Therapy ā€¢ And much more.

Hosted by Alex Howard and Meagen Gibson from Conscious Life, this free, virtual event, also offers tools, techniques and practices to help you build awareness and understanding of trauma and its impact on daily life. You can book your place for free by registering below.

8 Likes

I will be doing a deep dive into the materials I have for trauma to come up with the specific ways of dealing with CPTSD that adheres to science and falls outside of the realms of the fields we currently have.

I will be using the work of Dr. Bessel Van Der Kolk, Sebern Fisher, Peter Levine, Pete Walker and other resources I have.

There are highlighted specific parts of the brain to target via Sebern Fisherā€™s work, with the exact frequencies for release and healing, inhibiting traumatic behaviors and bringing longstanding peace.

Peter Levineā€™s Somatic Experiencing is also a method that has not been made into a field and is highly useful for releasing trauma.

Pete Walkers book CPTSD: From Survival to Thriving also outlines a great number of resources for this topic. It covers personal healing, relational healing and several other theories.

This will take a while, but I will get it done and have a full detailed scientific blueprint for @Captain_Nemo to follow to create this field.

10 Likes