The Childhood Trauma/CPTSD/ACEs Group

As I relaxed into somatic experiencing, which I haven’t done in years, I began to notice many amazing things.

I’ve found the natural link between somatic experiencing and integrating parts/Internal Family Systems therapy.

As you relax and feel the sensations of your body without judgement, slowly going from comfort to discomfort, you’ll find that after a while, you shift out of an ego dominated state.

You begin to return to your true self. Naturally grounded, curious, open. This is the backdrop of doing parts therapy. From this state, you can easily recognize when you split into your different parts.

I will give an example:

As I relaxed, I remembered that I had to drive to see my family. I dislike driving and I absolutely hate traffic. It makes me extremely anxious. Due to being in many accidents, and other stressful driving experiences, I seem to have exiled the part of myself that enjoys driving, and sees it as an easy, enjoyable experience.

There is a part of myself that now has to protect this part. It makes me anxious to drive because it believes the anxiety will help it avoid accidents and other negative events. Since feeling so anxious about driving wears me out, there is ANOTHER part of myself that is also protecting the exiled “Driver,” who makes me put off driving as long as possible.

Now this has created an internal conflict.

I want to go and see my family, but I don’t want to feel the fear of driving. The part of me that is putting off driving is also causing another part of me to feel immense guilt because it will make things much harder for myself in the morning.

It also activates parts of myself that feel shame because I’m an adult with a childish fear of driving. An adult who has put off driving all day even though I know I’m safe and am generally a good driver.

Instead of tuning in to this conflict I’ve chosen to ignore it, with rising levels of stress and anxiety all day – until now.

In IFS therapy, you go through a process of speaking to your parts and gently guiding them to a resolution, but just gaining an awareness of the issue helps a lot in resolving this.

An automated IFS therapy concept would be extremely useful for this field. Increasing psychic communication with parts of yourself, helping to guide them out of their negative roles and into positive happy ones.

5 Likes

Or the servitor can also be productive with the permission of the owner. For example the servitor can charge an object which belongs to a person who has trauma. And every time that the servitor charges different items or objects, he expand his energy.

2 Likes

The servitor can also lend its powers to other servitors, like the dragon servitor that is freely available. It will gain a great measure of its powers, although it won’t be the same thing.

This idea has a lot of potential and I hope we’re able to do this.

What do you mean by expanding energy here? Like a node?

1 Like

I mean his energy grows up, it becomes bigger and bigger through time. Like when you gift someone a flower and you experience more happiness in your heart, because you’ve done something good. So the more items the servitor charges, the more rewards he and we as owners of the servitor receive. We connect ourselves to the universal love more and more.

btw, once again I need to read all you and others have mentioned here. I don’t want to miss something. It’s better we create a group, and make a document. I usually highlight some parts for myself, this way I know on which parts I can work better.

2 Likes

+feel safe and secure in the company of strangers without feeling of being Pizzled.

Pizzled: A combination of “puzzled” and “pissed off.” Coined by psychiatrist Edward Hallowell in his book CrazyBusy: Overstretched, Overbooked, and About to Snap! It means the feeling you get when someone whips out their Blackberry aka crackberry or cell phone and begins having a conversation with someone.

+Auto Emotional Transfusion: When we remember something negative which had happened in the past, or when we’re receiving negative energy first be alert of the source of the energy, second fill ourselves with positive emotional transfusion automatically.(The NFT can do it automatically for us)

+Do not compare ourselves with others. We could achieve our goals at our own pace.

+Cognitive awareness: Recognizing in time when we are negative and irrational so that we have a clear understanding of what really has happened.

+Quit bad habits and replace it with good habits: for example, quit the habit of exaggerating minor issues.

+Control our attention by mastering triple-focus: “Inner” focus des­cribes self-awareness; “oth­er” relates to em­pathy; and “outer” focus refers to awareness of our environment. (focus: the hidden driver of excellence written by Daniel Goleman)

• Finding balance: on average, people’s moods were generally skewed to the unpleasant while their minds wandered; even thoughts that had seemingly neutral content were shaded with a negative emotional tone. Mind wandering itself seemed to be a cause of unhappiness some or much of the time.(Daniel Goleman)

If it helps the project I’m going to read this book “focus: the hidden driver of excellence written by Daniel Goleman”

5 Likes

This is some good content, I agree with all of it.

Not sure how much of this captain can put into the NFT, as its quickly becoming a big list, but we’ll see when it comes time.

5 Likes

The group has now gone private at 20 users. I believe we’ve given more than ample time for those interested to join and openly discussed the topic to great extent.

I believe we’re near the end of creation of the concept and have covered several layers of healing so we will now be finalizing the idea and giving it to Sapien.

4 Likes

I want to mention trauma is stored in the fascia, too
I am not sure if this has already been mentioned but I will provide a article from John Hopkins below:

3 Likes

Captain has a field for that. The Myofascial Release and Anointing

1 Like

Sapien has already created a myofascia field. I just wanted to share this fact as I found it interesting when researching how to release trauma

2 Likes

Yes, indeed.

I was very happy when he created all these trauma fields this summer for the body
My list encompasses
Myofascia
Crucible of stored trauma
Mickroinski

But recently I have been contemplating if I should add
Crucible of Mental Trauma because mental affects physical- but then I would encompass New Perspectives, too. As well as Conceptual Realization, Shamanic Medicine Blend, Intertwining of Beauty and Joy, and Smart Cord Cutter.

So as a general audio for the people, there is hope already by these aforementioned fields.

For instance -
For myself:
I could not talk about my CPTSD without screaming but lately I can. I have been using these fields often, too.

I would like to add
Spiritual fields, in my meager opinion, are pivotal, too. For example,
Light of Savitur and LVG.

We are not just mind and body, we have soul, too. A trinity.

That is why I resorted to mantras after my physical body started to weakened significantly post the EMDR intensive program.

Now that, along with these fields,

Superb.

Thank you Sapien
And again thank you group.

4 Likes

Indeed. Very, very true.

1 Like

Even reading about trauma triggers me. The idea of freedom it transformative in and of itself.

1 Like

@_OM has shed some light on how @Captain_Nemo creates his fields, and I believe its possible to both create a free/paid field that helps many people, and an NFT that members of the group can exclusively have.

Therefore, I am coming back to this thread to continue posting ideas and gathering further information.

The NFT will remain a private group (still accepting members btw) and we will largely take what is on this thread and use it to create our own final product.

This thread will live on to provide inspiration and raise awareness of this issue.

There is a group Google Doc that we will be using to gather information.

I will share the link in some days as I am still polishing it to be visitor ready. Often times people will click the link, read the work in progress, and decide based on incomplete work the value of this project.

I would like to stop that from happening so I must spend some time cleaning up the document.

After that is done, I will post it here and anyone who wants to can simply ask to contribute and I will grant access to the document for you to post your ideas and contributions.

14 Likes

I’d love to join the group. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Beltloop, thank you very much for the effort.
I would be glad to join the group also.

2 Likes

To ensure that people who have a genuine need for this NFT get into this group, I’d like people to answer a quick questionnaire.

Some people just want to join groups for resale and that will deprive others who actually need this from getting it.

What is your background with childhood trauma?
What benefits do you hope to gain from this field?
What treatment options have you already used?

6 Likes

Many have been PMing me their answers, and that is completely fine if you don’t want to share it on a public thread.

4 Likes

Unfortunately yes. I wish selling NFTs wasn’t a kind of business for some members. There’s nothing wrong in the nature of selling NFTs, but when it comes to a delicate issue like childhood traumas, one of the most worries that pops up is what to do with those who look at this project as an opportunity of earning money.
I will send a PM in order to answer to the other questions.

6 Likes