The Chiropractic - A Touch Of The Gods

Disclaimer - This is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party products are not vetted directly by Captain.

Chiropractic is a profession in the health field. Chiropractors perform adjustments (manipulations) of the spine or other parts of the body. The goal is to correct postural (body posture) problems, relieve pain, and assist the body’s natural ability to heal itself.

Energetic and smart representation of a chiropractic session.

Mandala plus audio.

9 Likes

Hi, has anyone tried this?

So I’ve been using this on and off and it works pretty much how a real chiropractor would minus the cracks and pops haha. I can notice the changes in the way I walk and move and in general I feel much more aligned. it can be little painful not too much though (atleast for me) depending on your current situation and as your body adjusts to using your body in a new way.

5 Likes

I just got this field and already feeling the effects on my neck, jaw, and shoulders! It is a very subtle stretch and it feels pretty nice! :) Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Any idea how long to listen to?

Also, I read “weight loss” on the description and I am wondering if you have any field for that or planning to create one in the future?

1 Like

2-3 times it’s fine

Yeah I have plans to make one in the future

1 Like