The Cinnamon Ritual NFT- Abundance Project

The Cinnamon Ritual- NFT | Abundance NFT.

Since time immemorial, cinnamon has been considered an exceptional plant to attract money and prosperity. How about we implement one of the most famous and powerful rituals with mandala cinnamon + audio, not only the ritual of a day, but of a full year๐ŸŒ

Step by Step this Ritual with cinnamon According to wiki sources;

On the 1st of each month, place ground cinnamon on a plate and take with your thumb, index and middle fingers the amount that fits in them and immediately put it in the palm of your right hand.

Next, fully open the front door of your house or business and stand outside looking into your house and repeat aloud the following:

โ€œWhen i blows this cinnamon, prosperity will enter here. When i blows this cinnamon abundance is here to stay. When i blows this cinnamon the abundance here will liveโ€

As soon as you finish saying this phrase, blow the cinnamon hard so that it stays inside your home or workplace and while you do it, visualize how material prosperity and financial abundance enter along with cinnamon.

It is important that you do not squeeze the cinnamon until the second day of the month, hopefully it will be twenty-four hours since you did the ritual.

If you want to strengthen the energy of the ritual, light a white candle that lasts all day from the moment you blew the cinnamon.

You can carry out this ritual every month, even when your finances are fine, because cinnamon helps you strengthen and strengthen the energy of prosperity.").

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
I think this is worth it, there are many testimonies in the internet of people who say that this works very well (and I donโ€™t see anything negative in the ritual). So I got the idea that Iโ€™m going to comment on below this writing.โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”.

What if The Captain implements, emulates the energy/benefits of this ritual in a field? For example, Dreamweaver was previously able to emulate the energy and benefits of a cosmic alignment; on Lions gate NFT. So what would happen if he emulates the results and benefits of do this ritual every day 1st of every month of a full year? And that this NFt adapts to each following year, giving us the benefits of doing the ritual every first day of each month of the present year? Can you imagine the potential for economic abundance and prosperity in other areas of life that this implies?
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

2 Likes
Cinnamon NFT
  • Vote if u are interested in this project

0 voters