The Circulatory Engineer

For someone who has fucked his heart diagonally, vertically, upside, inside, backwards and forwards and every possible thinkable way - this is an absolute blessing and a daily must for me.

14 Likes

I have I report back with an update.
The increased muscle fullness was not caused by this audio. I tried it again and this time i didnā€™t notice such drastic results. I listned to the vitamin D audio a lot more than normally so I think it was that one. Iā€™ll report In the vitamin D thread once Iā€™m sure about it.

With that beeing said a small part of it might be caused by this audio and it has been shown to increase testosterone and speed up muscle recovery in studies.

8 Likes

So I could just listen to this instead of The Heart Healer right?

As I understand it, the two fields do different things. You could listen to them both and get fuller, broader benefits. It depends on whatā€™s going on with you.

Thatā€™s where I was confused, is this field like Heart Healer+ or was it those mechanisms targerted for the lymphatic system, all veins and arteries.

1 Like

That seems like a good way to describe it, sure! :+1:

ETA: Hereā€™s where Iā€™m guessing the difference comes in: when fields are combined, Dream has said that he doesnā€™t combine them wholesale. There are alterations to the component fields because of the combining. (In the past, Iā€™ve used the analogy of the difference between raw carrots and carrots that you add when cooking a stew.)

So, the difference would be this field would be tailored to focus on the whole cardiovascular circulatory system (but, perhaps, the lymphatic system might be a stretch or a downstream benefit), whereas The Heart Healer (Patreon) focuses on the various diseases of the heart (which can be different from problems of circulation, you see?).

Nah, youā€™re not (IME) a dumb-dumb. And itā€™s always good to make sure.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what I assumed but Iā€™m a dumb-dumb so I wanted to make sure lol

1 Like

(Check out my expanded answer above. It might give you more information about my thinking which may be helpful to you.)

1 Like

Thank you. Helpful response!

1 Like

Can this get rid of damaged protein in the body ? Or only skin cells ?

1 Like

Can this replace any blood circulation field? It sure seems so

2 Likes

does anyone know?

1 Like

yes it will help with circulation

1 Like

my intuition tells me its the gold standard

2 Likes

Looped this a bit too much yesterday and although I felt really dried out i could feel it working a good length of time after I stopped.

Woke up this morning and a little area on the lower stomach that has been giving me a hard time to lose is significantly smaller and almost gone. And I feel the circulation in that area much greater.

11 Likes

2-3 times is enough

4 Likes

Felt better circulation im using it pre workout

3 Likes

yeah, I like to spin this pre/during cardio

3 Likes

Yeah I was hard headed this time around and I paid for it lol.

I only listened once or twice and felt stuff all around my abdomen too. Mind you,I have abs covered in a sexy layer of fat nowšŸ˜

5 Likes