The Clairsentience Code

Clairsentience, derived from the French words “clair” (clear) and “sentience” (feeling), refers to a type of psychic ability where an individual experiences intuitive knowledge through physical sensations, emotions, or a deep sense of knowing. Those who possess clairsentience often describe it as an ability to feel or sense the emotions, energies, and physical states of other people, places, or objects.

This is designed to provide that information, nervous system/energy points charge, change, growth and development bio-energetically, so that you can develop the ability of ‘Clairsentience’

There are a number of key areas you can look out for development in.

1. Empathy and Emotional Sensitivity: Clairsentients can deeply empathize with others, often feeling the emotions of people around them as if they were their own.
  2. Physical Sensations: They may experience physical sensations in their body that correspond to someone else’s feelings or ailments. For example, they might feel a sudden pain in their arm if someone nearby has a similar injury.
  3. Energy Awareness: Clairsentients can sense the energy of a room or environment. They might feel discomfort in a place with negative energy or feel uplifted in a positively charged space.
  4. Intuitive Knowing: Beyond physical sensations, clairsentients have a strong intuitive sense. They often “just know” things without any logical explanation, guided by a profound inner feeling.
  5. Spiritual and Paranormal Connection: Some clairsentients can sense spiritual entities or paranormal activities through their heightened sensitivity.
  6. Healing Abilities: Due to their ability to sense energies and emotions, many clairsentients are drawn to healing professions. They can often intuitively understand where someone needs healing, whether it’s emotional or physical.
45 Likes

thxses!

1 Like

I want but at the same time I feel it needs to be paired with some empathic shield of sort.

I’m not ready for this field yet I guess

4 Likes

I wonder if it will help heighten your senses and communication style with your servitors.

3 Likes

Or take the route of detachment and perceive instead of become

1 Like

i would get it, but i already could feel and sense peoples emotions, energy on literal deep level too overwhelming for me atm. some day maybe. emotion dampener, emp. serve my purposes for now.

You can still be protected and shielded and be sensitive to energy? Shielding doesn’t mean loosing energy sensitivity and numbing your extra sensory perception.

2 Likes

It depends on your level of consciousness and frequency once you move to unconditional love negativity doesn’t affect you anymore.

2 Likes

got it on my wishlist so might get it in few days after i get paid

1 Like