The Colossus [Bodybuilding Proportions, Height and Frame Increase]

the-colossus-of-rhodes
MEN ONLY.

For people interested, I’m starting a group for gym goers and anyone considering participation in bodybuilding, any kind of sports, or modeling. This production focuses ONLY on bone. And is targeted for men to grow AT ANY AGE.

This field will accelerate your height at a rapid rate, and then work on your frame [how broad your shoulder bones are] so you have presence. The field will boost chondrocyte production and reactivate growth plates all over the body. It will include a waist tighter (for an V-taper and X taper if you work legs)

There will also be benefits to strengthen your ligaments, tendons and other supporting tissue to ensure everything stays safe and you stay flexible!

This production serves to help men, specifically. With the ability to really concentrate on our own unique anatomy, we will accelerate results. Ratios at and slightly above the golden ratio.

360_F_115713284_lCOAZRNpQFUxGr7CNaY58BagvU64Ymc9

Men who use this production can expect optimally longer arms, longer legs, broader clavicles, a tighter waist, optimally smaller hips to name some.

The key difference between this and other tracks is that you can use it at work or school. easily

I’m going to ask the NFT reviewers to use a calm and silent track so we can use it overnight or meditate over it. Ideally, I’m thinking the masking sound of St Biceps, waves, a fireplace, bird sounds, a stream or rain. I have tinnitus and like to listen to stuff while using tracks.

VOTE TODAY! :statue_of_liberty:

11 Likes
The Colossus
  • I WANT THIS: NOW!

0 voters

3 Likes

31 NOW, GET THIS TO 50!

Looking to make this a Gumroad production. If we get enough we can!

6 Likes

Voteeeeeeed! Yay!

Would love this to include scapula and chest bone growth

2 Likes

Anything and everything to create the ideal male body will be included. Height will be first because that is so impossibly difficult to change. The idea is the old greek and renaissance statues, not to be a 7 foot hulking behemoth. I feel that borders on the line of insecurity, when this project is really focused on the human body as an art project

The field will then work smart to increase clavicle (shoulder bone) width and then work on other parts, light tightening your waist, ensuring you are proportional. Excess in anything looks silly

If a person is already tall enough, it will work on what can be grown. We will work on specifics as a group once we get there.

Get this project in the sky first. Pun intended

1 Like

Add smart male enhancement and full healing of reproductive system.

In terms of private parts Renaissance /
Ancient Greek statues dont quite cut it lol

Also full body symmetry including bone,
Reconstruction of all bones in the body to be proportionate including skull bones

And also full dopamine detox and hormone balance optimization wired into brain + confidence and “chill” elements from GigaChad would be awesome

2 Likes

LOL. You won’t lose anything south. I’ll mention to dream and the reviewers to either maintain or strengthen what you have already. Maybe an increase to the susceptibility if you want it, and you can pair it with another field.

I’m naturally larger and have issue walking around because my hips are so narrow.

2 Likes

These wouldn’t go together.

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure Dream is averse to male enhancement stuff. I wouldn’t blame him unless the person had an accident happen to them and needed regrowing

1 Like

Equilibrium’s Masculine Attraction proves otherwise but won’t argue here.

I would not say so, otherwise he would not have released The Enhancer.

And I see no problem at all if someone wants all of their parts corresponding to what they want, aesthetically or otherwise.

1 Like

Correctly mentioned Equilibrium’s (not Dream’s), which sort of answers your thing. I don’t think Dream does sexual stuff for projects at all, let alone public ones.

I’m not arguing, I’m simply pointing out. But feel free to ask mods if u want.

1 Like

Could you please also mention about the exact new discoveries and growth mechanisms that you will incorporate in this project to achieve the goal of proportional height and body growth ?

For safe, balanced and flexible growth the surrounding tendons, ligaments, fascia, muscles, cartilage, blood vessels, nerves etc all have to grow in a synergistic manner while maintaining the integrity of the Golden Ratio.

One thing that comes to mind is that taller guys often take longer to gain mass because the muscles are stretched out over longer limbs (so you have to build more for limbs to look noticeably bigger), so I think something like Muscles Beyond Limits would be important to add to this.

1 Like

Given my dream of bodybuilding I’m definitely for this

Also spinal tapper and spine regeneration before growth. Also as others said some other enhancements are needed for complete package

I use Saint Biceps. Natural bodybuilding takes time.

The growth is ensured to be safe. When I sent Masterwork Blueprint of Frame and Height about a year ago I was told I was too specific. They told me Sapien will just figure it out. I was going to resubmit but then they announced they stopped taking submissions

1 Like

I know, all I’m saying is that it’d be good to have something like St Biceps in place in this field so that growing taller doesn’t slow down gains

I’ll see if I can have @Dr_Manhattan or @GoddessAndGodOfAll pitch in on this. I know less about muscle building then they do

I was thinking people can use Extreme Muscle Growth and YK-11 on Youtube in addition to the field. If it helps in the project, I’ll see what they think