The comedian

Interested

1 Like

I’m interested!

2 Likes

here’s the vote
Let’s see how many interested people gather ;)

6 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

This is my second dream. I want this NFT very much🌠

2 Likes

there is a vote in the first post ;)

3 Likes

Interested, voted!)

2 Likes

Could be a very special creation lol

3 Likes

Thank you @Ugninis for making this happen :pray::heart:

3 Likes

ill create the group when i get home guys.

4 Likes

Interested.

2 Likes

@Mouldytea Hello, please add me to the group. I am also interested in collaborating :dizzy:

3 Likes

Cant wait, right?)))

3 Likes

I was known to be very funny and very talkative but now I’m too serious and don’t even bother trying to make people laugh anymore.

Lockdown and traumas killed this warm part of myself, I always wished it was possible to renew with it. It might be a dream that come true.

Will these 3 sub-fields still remain somehow in the new version ?

(I voted)

5 Likes

We can also add “The Power of the Blarney Stone” as a subfield. Then, every joke we say will have a charming energy.
Have you ever seen when a person tells a joke and everyone laughs? Then another person tells the SAME joke as the previous person and no one laughs. Many times jokes are funny because the person telling them has a special energy, because the jokes told in their voice sound good.

DeepL Translator

4 Likes

I usually make people laugh by acting like a fool. I get people I meet for the first time to tip me by making them feel compassion for me.

1 Like

Trickster aura

2 Likes

Me too. And actually laughter as sound is pure emotional bliss if we are talking vibration levels :slight_smile:

Light is not silent, you should remember this :slight_smile: and the purest emotion and vibration is the laughter of a child. This dissipates any darkness around :slight_smile:

So - happy inner child mode ON :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gonna wait for more people to vote then ill make the group guys!!

6 Likes

I’m in :grinning: people often tell me ; you should be professional comedian :clown_face:🥸:nerd_face:

7 Likes