The Complete Spa (Video/Field Rental)

I 2nd that, and let that field have floating tank aspect added pls.

wow my experience of first listen was like: fully blown away - I just couldn’t stay awake and felt as if I have never slept all my life. It’s like I have been alert even while sleeping. When I woke up after 1.5hr my body felt so much lighter than usual.

highly recommended :ok_hand:

11 Likes

So tightness in the core and hips and stored muscle tension wherever, this would be good ?

1 Like

does it also include brain massage?

Awesome

Everyone should enjoy it

1 Like

After three days of this im so relaxed and free of muscle tension, it also made me go too the toilet more and release tension in the stomach, this was better than the intestinal cleanser and better for overall healing, better sleep and cognitive function, mentally i feel alot sharper.

Definetly recommend renting this

13 Likes

I would prefer buying it for 300 :blush:

7 Likes

I want to buy it also.

I would listen everyday to this one.

3 Likes

Blessings wherever you may be Luna :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Pls let us buy this field.

5 Likes

Thanks for this. Helped me out a lot through some trying times

11 Likes

I have been feeling like going to a spa for the last few days but finally decided to give this a try instead.
Just a few seconds in, my breath was taken away.
The Complete Spa, for sure! :pray:

8 Likes

Absolutely love this rental! It’s extremely relaxing!

3 Likes

Got it :slight_smile:

This is being slept on by a lot of people. I know it’s not going to cause me to ascend to the next state or anything, but sheeeesh it feels incredible. And it’s almost gotten rid of a huge knot in the back of my neck that I’ve had for over a month after just one listen.

I’m wondering if its smart. I can feel it most on the areas that specifically need it most, but this could also just be because they need it most, not that they’re being specifically targeted if you understand what I mean. Either way, I’m satisfied.

And while I’d certainly love to own this field, I actually really appreciate the rental system. This is easily a $150+ field, and for that money I got bigger fish to fry. I couldn’t justify spending that on a Spa field when I still don’t have other fields that could be super helpful in upgrading how I experience and play this game of life. But, $8.25 gets me three days of unlimited access and lets me experience this relaxation and relief on demand when I most need it? That’s a really sweet deal.

5 Likes

Still coming back to rent this awesome relaxing field…

2 Likes

I was hoping this would be a patreon premium exclusive field after sound weave closed down. I would be so happy if it comes.

12 Likes

Yes I agree…been missing this one for a while

3 Likes

That would be dope

2 Likes