The Conceptual Conglomerate

It replicates that… but, the human brain is not an adequate conduit. Without a fragmentation of consciousness it will merely be a QoL feature.

Well, to each their own toys.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.

How i thought this field would make me

what it acutally done

11 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. Wanna share some more details so that we can help you?

2 Likes

Just keep going, you’ll get past this stage and onward towards the next one.

3 Likes

Its kinda private, and even if i wanted to say, i not that good at explaining anyway

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that, feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to, I am a very good listener… :ear: @Dyslexic_Professor

3 Likes

Well that’s one way to do it. I was obsessing over this field last night fighting the urge to buy it. I decided that I was going to wait and see what the Universe told me through the week. I forgot I had it in my cart and went to buy another field I was looking at today. I then received an email that I purchased it HA. Guess I am on the Journey now. Been a very long time since I was in here and I am beyond pleased to notice the immense progression of many I used to communicate with.

9 Likes

Hi @Nexus!

Welcome Back to SM forum

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

3 Likes

Haha that’s crazy! Good luck dude!!

2 Likes

Thank you Wolf. I spammed it yesterday and I can already sense a shift.

3 Likes

Haha excited for you!! Lesgoo :fire: @Nexus

1 Like

So from the threads it is suggested to get brain key to accelerate the wiring correct? Any suggestions would be appreciated since I’m new to the movement.

3 Likes

brain key, white matter are boosters that help wiring, also snapping synapse and brain plan can also be seen as booster.

The cheapers booster u can get is white matter and really good

5 Likes

Thank you, Brain key it is!

What can you tell me about MK8 and how it will complement things? I’m not being lazy but u figure I’d ask while we are in the mode :)

2 Likes

It also helps boost the wiring, makes your system works at a higher rate at a chemical level, more energy, more reactions (up to a point). It also makes dealing with possible tiredness much easier.

Otherwise M8K creates it’s own permanent results.

8 Likes

Gucci! Thank you my Man…Hattan.

Let’s get the party started.

2 Likes

weird dreams have started again having looping CC

2 Likes

Yeah the crazy dreams have started for me as well. My recall is garbage and I should start a journal but I can say that the level of weird in the dream category has sky rocketed since using CC.

4 Likes