The Cone of Power

Thank you for your feedback. Great insight!

4 Likes

Just to be sure, ONE play is enough ?

There are a variety of suggestions throughout this thread. Including those I’m the description. Your experimentation is going to tell you what is right for you.

1 Like

May I ask what Is Voc?

2 Likes

I believe it is vibration of creation on gumroad

8 Likes

It is correct.

New Release - Vibration of Creation

2 Likes

Observation:

It’s taken approx 14 -15 days for 2 manifestations: to get more freelance work

I have done some more sessions on other things. I will wait and see how long they take to manifest

23 Likes

I forgot to post it here.

I been using cone of power to manifest travelling

4 days ago I went to a beautiful village. There is beautiful hills.

I manifested traveling to this place :)

41 Likes

You inspire me :) I love the stories

5 Likes

Food and vacation, your living the life

10 Likes

we did this twice in the last 3 days for different people with insane successes
mind you, i dont even have the cone of power yet, but im going to buy it now

and lol this thread, im so hungry now after all the food manifestations, jesus :rofl:

9 Likes

With need a cone of power group lol. See what the field can do as a group surely dream has added some sercerts in this one.

10 Likes

Would love that group

5 Likes

I think the biggest impact of why my manifestations of course due to this audio.

But what I really like about cone of power. Each time you use it you don’t need to focus on the same goal.

So each goal you want to use you just set intention once and do the work once and that’s it. After that you forget the manifestation.

This is really help a lot for manifestation to manifest fast. Because you are not attach to the idea of trying to get what you want :)

This is why I like using. Especially for money

18 Likes

To manifest I just need to imagine what I Want ?

For exemple drive the car I want and enjoy it.

Feeling in good health and spending good Time with my wife.

They are Many exemple in fact lol.

So thinking, view it, feel it maybe and it’s done, you Can return to your business ?

You imagine the end result of what you want to have. For example if you want money. Imagine that you own the money. You feel the money and you touch that money.

Feel it it’s already there. While the audio playing. Keep doing for the duration of the audio.

Then just let it go. You don’t need to do it twice. Because it’s already in the universe. What you have to do now is to let go and forget.

But you always remember that. You already put the intention to universe. And believe your manifestation will come to you but trust and patient is needed…

Don’t doubt it. Just let go and that’s it.

19 Likes

Thank you very much, when you explain me I understand very well.

5 Likes

It is ok to just make affirmation ? It’s hard to visualize and feel like my molar teeth are in perfect state.

Even to get rid of mpb or tinea ect…

just try your best that’s it, never doubt the power of the universe, it knows exactly what you want! What you’re doing is perfect, keep at it

2 Likes

Thanks men it’s so encouraging, how is it going with the beard audio btw ?

2 Likes