The Cone of Power

I’m thinking of buying it myself because I think it’s ideal for direct manifestation of something you desire, so probably meditating on it is best.

I think it could work on a large scale because, when I was reading about it on Wikipedia, apparently a famous Wiccan used the Cone of Power to stop the Nazis from invading Britain. It’s also been used to defeat the Spanish Armada and end the war in Vietnam. Mind you, these Wiccans are very skilled and experienced, though.

Although I’m not too sure if this field would substitute that of a skilled Wiccan who can effectively perform the Cone Of Power.

2 Likes

I read about this yesterday and immediately bought it! On both days I meditated and visualized my visa for India in my hand (and a plane ticket in the other hand). My first day of work was supposed to be this week. I applied for my visa one month ago. I’m so bummed that I’m not there yet and hope to harness the cone of power this week!

I’ll keep you posted!

7 Likes

Wonderfull news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:
Congrats.

This Field is insanely strong.
I wonder what would happen if we create cone of power event and play silmutanesly ?.

5 Likes

Thank you, to show the possibilities are endless I suppose.
We could do that with a shared vision in mind and we wouldn’t have to do it simultaneously :sparkles:

3 Likes

So maybe i’ll create thread just for this?
We could play for global ,local or personal issuses .:earth_asia::house_with_garden::beach_umbrella::wink:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I use it with commands. Then i say thank You.and play greatfull love, fields with Probability wave.

I usually imagine myself like im in this picture doing the ritual
Lol🤣

It works almost every time.

This Field is crazy.

It brought to me new job the day after i got it .

I wasn’t even looking actively for anything.

Chants,subs,affirmations its such a great idea .:boom:

Anything specific You suggest?

9 Likes

SAMHAIN :green_heart:
Happy Samhain
tmp

tmp

tmp

9 Likes

I am looking to buy a field should this be the first one?

It depends on what do you want to achieve

1 Like

Improve at soccer, earn some money some general goals at school

1 Like

If I’d be you, for the soccer part I’d take a look at Kinesthetic Intelligence field, and read the testimonials and how/what it does

1 Like

Allright man I’ll look at that but wouldn’t I be able to set intention to be the best football/soccer player at my club because I don’t know if I will be able to buy kinesthetic intelligence because that is even more money.

The thing is I might want to achieve some other goals and not just only soccer/football

I’m going to confirm it again. This audio is very good for setting intention with physical audios. I set the intention for full results from a twitch in time just one time and I’m gaining muscle faster than before still. My body feels different to. For a guy my size I’m still pushing past an intermediate weight in chest press easily and effortlessly.

9 Likes

Yeah…for anyone who has NOT bought this and cannot afford solidifier, get this audio. I haven’t used this audio in months by the way before my previous post. As this audio was playing once, I was typing on my laptop repeatedly “I am now receiving full results from auric and energy body repair audio” (people in my house sleeping)

Mind you, I have used this audio many times however I have never felt a sensation in my face like I just did. Specifically my left side of the face started getting numb and tingling. Same feeling like being in the dentist.

Please do not sleep on this audio guys. Even something simple as typing got me results.

11 Likes

I’ve had this field for a bit now but I’ve always not been sure on how to use it efficiently. Would you recommend everyone in playing this field at the start of our daily stack for best results; you know… first field of the day when you’ve woken up?

@TheAmbiguousSoldier I would say you can. However I personally don’t use it upon waking up. I do it before going to sleep. I will say that if you already have made an intention for a certain field to give you full results using this field, your results will manifest very fast. (Height I’m doubtful on, maybe with solidifier it works)

But one thing I can say for sure is that this makes manifesting for the self a lot easier and if it involves another person it seems to make it more difficult.

I sent an intention to having no work on Saturday
…it was a fail. I sent this intention out like yesterday. Feelsbadman

1 Like

That’s the issue with me though, I don’t feel like manifesting before bed, or when I’ve woken up because my brain feels tired on both occasions lol.

Do I need a crypto wallet to download these NFT’s off the Sapien shop; cant I just download it straight to my computer directly from the shop like with The Jaguar Totem NFT off Patreon?

I emailed Sammy about this a while ago, and said he doesn’t know because he doesn’t deal with the shop. At the time, I was after the Dragon Bone Armour (still am), but I was quite keen on Soldifier too. Although, I still do own the Magi tag and host plenty of manifestation (audios) tools at my disposal, whenever I need energy support, so I can push this one aside for now. I also mentioned a while ago on here that my bank has restrictions on anything crypto related. I just haven’t come around yet to opening up a another bank account (specifically crypto friendly).

Yeah, thanks for your reviews and perspective on this! Very helpful guidance how to use the field.

1 Like

I don’t even own any NFTs so I have no idea about this stuff.

Sometimes you just have to push yourself. It’s easier before bed compared to waking up. I also find it easier when I think about my desires and fall asleep much faster and easier

1 Like