The Cone of Power

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social Room - Bring Some Margaritas Here!

Very interesting field.
So it looks like a very powerful ritual.
" One of the first cited examples of the cone of power comes from Gerald Gardner. Gardner, the founder of the Gardnerian tradition of Wicca, who wrote in his early writing that his New Forest Coven performed a cone of power ritual to keep Hitler’s troops from invading Great Britain.[2] Other early examples where witches have claimed to use the cone of power against enemies are:

• 1588, cone of power helped to defeat the Spanish Armada[2]
  • 1805, cone of power raised against Napoleon’s planned invasion [5]
  • 1971, California witches gathered and performed a cone of power ritual to end the war in Vietnam[2]"
25 Likes

whoa this is amazing if these facts are really true

Want to find more sources about but there is possibility people are using rituals to defeat great power enemy lands whoa can’t believe it there must be more sources about

It’s hard to believe but it’s possible

And defeate of Spanish armada was pure luck and Groß Britannia somehow was very hard to be defeated so there’s possibility there was something, but at the same time we are talking here about great powerful and heavily armed forces

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Wow, this went straight onto my wishlist! How amazing is this? Can’t wait to try it!
Thank you Captain… seriously at a loss of words for all you are doing for us and giving us… :sparkling_heart: :pray:

15 Likes

more precisely:… rich is the one who does not crave more, but is satisfied with what HE NEEDS and not when you strive to have something

1 Like

@anon25711007 Also add this to your daily manifestation stack. It gives even more the feeling of already having it :wink::

17 Likes

I swear I read clone of power in gumroad and then clicked on it to read the description. I was like awe yeah now I can really fuck things up good.

edit:
alright. Now that I’ve read the actual description. It might be even more badass than what I hallucinated it to be.

32 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: ; I read the description for both but what exactly is the difference between Cone of Power and Tower of Power? i mean regarding the essence ; I understand both are from different traditions
Thank you

Yeah they are different in the approach to gather energy for various purposes, its just that both The Cone of Power and The Tower of Power have been “seasoned” (very words of Captain :relieved:) with Alchemical Holy Light.

But what is the difference?

In simple words:

The Tower of Power
showers you with different powerful energies from ABOVE (to any listener) + brings down any extra energy (personalized for every individual) depending what else you need.

Purpose: empowerment, replenishment of energy + the extras for whatever else you might need, on works you do, including manifestation rituals, magic, healing etc.

The Cone of Power
The energy used for manifestation comes from the participants in the circle (the real Wiccan/Pagans circle) its pushed upwards while infused and empowered with each one of the participants own inner power, once the energy is felt strong and above the circle its then sent up into the Universe as a command to manifest whatever purpose the circle -participants- stated

The audio allows you to do it on your own, without other participants to manifest your desires.
And enhances your inner power so it still feels like the real ritual.

Both audios in addition also have the help and touch of the Sacred, Divine, Holy Cross, etc from above.

Hope that helped.

25 Likes

Did you mean to write “Tower of Power”?

1 Like

Thank you yesss ill fix it

1 Like

Well I bought this. The audio is only 3 minutes long, which is ridiculously short for the amount of power being generated. I’m going to loop it with extreme concentration and intention for an hour and go completely HAM with this bad boy. Should be fun.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

15 Likes

Yes very much so, I enjoy learning from you. Thank you so much! @anon46520955 :blue_heart:

5 Likes

This is very powerful… Every time I play this audio and just speak to the audio. Whatever I want the next day the manifestion arrive :eyes:

Two days ago I was asking to get me free food. The next day my neighbor sent me a pack of noodles. Not instant ramen. Real ramen. From restaurant

Well damn. I hope I’m not manifesting food too much In the future cause I don’t want to be fat again. :rofl:

55 Likes

Omg :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

That’s a cute gif.

Here’s the thing to keep in mind about that:

I’ve highlighted the key part there. You’re the one asking for the food. Because you’re the one doing the asking, you’ve got control over that, don’t you?

3 Likes

I mean food can be different sometimes haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t understand. what you mean by control. But when I was manifesting I was just verbally speak to the audio and say “good food coming to me” Good food coming from many sources "

Nvm I think I got what you mean by control. Well I’m someone who likes to eat. I love food so much that I eat everyday. Lately trying to be more vegetarian.

I put good intention that’s why I said( good food ) I’m also subliminal maker so I know good affirmations :joy: this audio allow me to tap it directly from the infinite source lol. That’s why I get the results fast

14 Likes

As a subliminal maker, maybe you’re learning you might want to be more precise when you do your asking with this field?

5 Likes

Yea I will do that when I’m manifest in the future :slightly_smiling_face: thank you for reminding me

1 Like