The Cone of Power

Hey I just want to make sure that I do this right. Can I manifest multiple intentions in one go? For example if I do once. When the music is done. Then I put another intention but different intention?and play the field again. Or do I have to just focus on one specific intention in a day?

It’s like multitasking in one day you know :sweat_smile:

Here is my understanding of this field though.

So once the field is played. It create that cone of energy that directly sent to universe. So when it done. The cone is released and done right?

Play it again and set another intention. And so on…

It’s how it is right? Or the field just stay with you for the next 24hr?

7 Likes

Like in any type of manifestation you use the same thing applies:

You can focus your whole intention to manifest one thing and never move to another one until the first one is fulfilled.

You can set multiple intentions at the same time, because… well… you know intention is what matters, but maybe they wont happen all in once.

You can set one different every day but unless they manifest popping one daily like pop corn then it does not really matter how you do it… each one of them would happen when the time and circumstances for them to happen are in place.

You can try both ways

One at a time (if they are big intentions that could take time to manifest)

Mix several (small ones that can manifest faster)

The point again is… once you send them up into the ether… the universe. They would come, when they should be, in the harmony for you and everybody else, i know Captain always provides extra security for the fields to surpass blockages that otherwise (in a normal way not through fields) would happen.

However you also know Captain respects and makes sure he works with permission or following the rules as they have always existed for this or that intercession of any kind.

And i dont know how familiar you are with Wiccan “philosophy” but the rule of 3 ALWAYS applies.

You make sure your intentions benefit everybody if not sure then state it with the best desire and respect in your heart so theyll come super faster if they follow that rule.

21 Likes

Well damn. I got my food again. Just yesterday night I set intention. I was putting pizza though but I did say good food in general. Like always. So today. Just this morning. Again my other neighbor gave me this

The red sauce is called sambal :D with some Temuric rice. And tempeh and little chicken meat. Sorry for bad quality of image :joy: well I already ate. And I’m full so I end up giving the food to my mom and she liked it :kissing_heart:

Update
Same day

Omg I got lot of foods :joy:. I got some nice chips. With some pepper sauce in it

And my dad found a mango from the street that my neighbor planted. Fresh mangoe just fell off :joy: right from the tree. It’s extremely super sweet

I got half of the mangoe because my dad also eat half of them.

. And heavy meal ( free nasi padang with free orange juice ) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: over all satisfied. I forgot to take pictures of these nasi padang with orange juice

This field is powerful :joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s like I can dial universe and get it the next day

40 Likes

Lol let me send you some food, I ordered a book from Ebay and got a gift card with some promo code.

14 Likes

No it’s okay lol. But thank you

7 Likes

Oh hi :wave: lol

8 Likes

Which are the others apart from this ?

1 Like

Just manifest a chef at your orders… :smirk:

6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Could this work if I listen to subliminals after this?

2 Likes

THE NATURE BOY HAS SPOKENNNN Y‘ALL!!! :wink: Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Hmmm Interesting!

It might help with creating a thoughtforms for purposes.

5 Likes

I have some idea for using cone of power.

Whoever have this audio. Let’s manifest covid to be gone completely from earth :grin:

I think it will create big impact as many of us sending the same signal with this audio🤷🏾‍♀️ who knows

6 Likes

Mean time…

Believe there are many wiccans around the world performing this for that same reason.

You can connect to them with the intention while using yours and thus enhancing theirs :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

8 Likes

Genius, like making an other virus that will make COVID-19 obsolete. (A virus that kills Covid-19) lol

7 Likes

Can anyone that has this, let me know how they have used it successfully? I brought it with the sale…

I sent my intention out as the audio was playing… but I don’t know, it doesn’t seem enough. How many times do you play the audio before sending off your intention?

Thanx

7 Likes

I always have success story but it’s related to foods though. And also money. Also I use it for my boyfriend too. Kinda helping with his situation.

The results depends on how bigger the manifestation I’m trying to achieve. If it’s small it manifest just 2-3 day of business XD no joke. It’s like universe is my personal assistant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

. But if it’s bigger. It take a bit longer but they Manifesting.

This audio is my favorite! I no longer needed subliminal to manifest anything I want :shushing_face::joy:

31 Likes

I have used for “small tasks”
I setted the intention using visualization too and then played the audio.
It was enough for me.
I recommend you setting the intention or goal with conviction, visualize it with great level of details.

10 Likes

Is it necessary to focus on our desired outcome for the entire duration of the audio?