The Crackin Kraken: Testimonials

I was more along the lines of, it not being one of the main objectives of this series and when I gave an example it was simulation of how it would go if user just went inside a room, so no tweaking by intent.

I dont have knowledge about Krakens, so I didnt account their different abilities that can be activated by intent.
I just asked for an outcome where someone enters a room and integrated the nft enough that it can be easily sensed by other bystanders.

2 Likes

Again if u want the charm aspect the most, it would be more ‘automated’ to go for something else other than Kraken, from @Sarumann33 testimonial it seems to have A LOT of applications.

1 Like

See, I think dominance is not the goal of all energies, and that there are multiple ways that someone or an archetypal energies can assert dominance.

Observe an established dominance with overpowering or calm grounded energies vs dominance through Intelligence and Desirability

Or Raven bones that would achieve this through eliciting mystery and wonder in the eyes of beholders

Or rather, a dominance that is not really sought after but a skillful presence that sits on a different throne other than one of dominance

If anything, an ‘off’ feeling might be because of this heightened intelligence,

Like… 'wow my codes are cracked and I would be better changing the usual way I behave in your presence"

That, too, is another type of intelligent dominance.

6 Likes

Check this out… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I see what you posted now :D yeah not by intent at all, feels like the very natural thing to this type of presence.

It’s not dominance/order but a presence that creates something new. Reshapes how this is reached out for.

4 Likes

I never made any specifically for those type of things
they simple sometime have that effect… people are animals really.
rational animals. (so it has been written, not calling anyone that, just offering perspective)

But that being said, people have varying tastes in what they find pleasant etc.

I mean, there is no logical extension of thought to really assume a Cephalopod is gonna be something people enjoy being being around.

Its odd… its different… (not to me, but this is the logical view of the world)

I know people buy bones series for other reasons than what i present it for.
But this is a Cephalopod

41 Likes

Ok, what if someone lives in rough neighborhood, gangsta stuff?

Would Smilodon/Ape work better there or Kraken?

We can say Kraken will help u find intelligent solution, while other 2 should technically simply give u vibe that u are not to be messed up with. Or physical strength to fight off enemies?

As we get deeper into this, the answer doesnt seem as simple anymore.

But the main man is about to shed some light on us :raised_hands:

3 Likes

btw i am not saying it has it or not
charm

Some will love it, some wont.
People aren’t accustomed to feeling the energy of vastly different type beings walking around.

But none of bones series are made for that.
No matter the effect otherwise.

30 Likes

It’s like borrowing, like a lingual perspective. People would want to experience what they don’t normally have with the normal human experience, then as the human experience jumps in, the want to fulfill a constantly sought after trait is observed, subjectively from the point of the onlooker

Also the way everything we do is another attempt to make one’s own pack as we go along in life.

It’s natural. Of course not when it’s the main objective, but it is also observed in a heightened way.
Specially when it provides a ‘response’ or creates a certain feedback

9 Likes

This might be a strange question to ask, but was the Kraken a “real” creature that this NFT connects us with, or is this more so the Kraken as it exists in mythology, as in, a kind of sea monster archetype?

2 Likes

No, it connects us to cephalopods…the Kraaken is just a better-known example of a mythological creature associated with cephalopods.

2 Likes

From Wikipedia

" Many cephalopods are social creatures; when isolated from their own kind, some species have been observed shoaling with fish."

2 Likes

Surely worth a revisit for the amusers and the integrators :octopus::squid::octopus:

4 Likes

Replying to my own post to add…

@Siri It just occurred to me to add…panthers are quite dignified whereas cephalopods are quite hilariously trickster-like…oftentimes in an ‘over-the-top’, undignified type way. Perhaps Panther is also issuing a warning that shenanigans of an undignified sort will not be tolerated (which of course will cue the ensuing hilarious hijinks). :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

A good video about cephalopods.

3 Likes

i certainly didnot buy it cos i want to chase chicks.

this animal is just marvelous. took it for a ride through the city. all with the flow and the best thing…

i could walk like a normal person without pain in every corner of my being and feeling a protective layer of bliss and a very cleqr and calm mind a sence of harmony i have long lost. a sence of being in my own skin.

the presense i feel is also similar to the good quality amonite shells. as some of you know these are almost if not better than most crystal gems.

in short it personally fits my whole being of what i am as gloves and i am heartfelt grateful to our dear @Captain_Nemo. i for all have all other bones series creatures and never bought them to chase anyone but my own wellbeing.

you guys ought to grasp that the charm comes from you and only you. and it is a product of your life force and wellbeing.

and yes because it is so complex in its making the people who i choose to contact are warmer, the toxic ones are not.

“people are animals” i totally agree. respecting fully our roots and not being too egotistical because we have a society and so called civilisation is a very good way to ascend.

most of our animal friends are “making it” better then we are as a species and it is to admire they want to help us through our dear Captain!

10 Likes

The word “Crackin” had me think something along those lines as well :)

Really beautiful creation from the feels of it (I asked for a little sample :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :octopus: :sparkles: ) I won’t be able to get it at this time, but maybe one day I can swap with someone for a few days to experience it fully.

4 Likes

Oh, I hadn’t thought of that! That’s an excellent corollary! :blush:

4 Likes

normaly people arround me in my reallity act really strange…perhaps of what you write. whit the Kraken they dont somehow. all leveled. all good.

the lion on the other hand gave me acid and Declaration said to not sleep with him.

the amount of dignity and this warm righteous feeling from this animal is for me not compatible with anything else ive felt even the torus respect and self respect audios. i admire this the most. but this is only a part of a hundred things this does. for this price. wow.

6 Likes

Lmao :sweat_smile:, I instantly thought of a man who had little interest in diplomatic matters.

:relieved:.

3 Likes