The Crackin Kraken: Testimonials

Cephalopod lovers and supporters rejoice, The Crackin Kraken is here, made in the fashion of the bones series.

200 copies total.

34 Likes

@VMMS @Kuma

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:OMG!!!

15 Likes

what does this do though? induce madness?

4 Likes

would this maybe fall under the effects of the Octopus Spirit Animal?

3 Likes

:partying_face: REJOICE INDEED!!! :sparkles:

This has been on my mind…and now it’s HERE!!

Thank you!! Thank you! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I’m gonna become a Great Old One

3 Likes

What do you feel this will do that has you excited?

2 Likes

:crazy_face: YES!! Enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole!

3 Likes

We gonna become priests of Cthulhu

4 Likes

I will go off intuition here. I looked at the NFT and asked for a sample energy in order to see what feeling I will get.
As with majority of Bones series, one objective is utilizing it in order to be that guy/girl everyone will notice.
With Smilodon and Ape, it is more primal presence.
In case of here, it feels like my aura would swallow everything and everyone around me, no one having the will to resist me, but just follow. If I catch something else I will let u know.

Disclaimer: Dream himself confirmed we are allowed to sample the field, like smelling fresh made coffe and getting a taste of it going simply by the smell. In order to experience benefits u need to own the field/NFT.

29 Likes

14 Likes

Cephalopods are more intelligent than humans…some say they are us from the future.

So much to unpack here but much, much more than meets the eye.

An ability to go deep imbues psychic and telekinetic abilities beyond our (human) current abilities. Shape shifting…just to name a few.

I’ll find some authoritative summary soon but for now…this THIS is not to be missed! :octopus:

18 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: YES! LOVE this!!

6 Likes

Hmm thanks guys. I’m convinced. I snagged one.

6 Likes

it suits me more then the other animals from the Bone Series.

You know…these animals have some skills. very useful ones. and this is the King of them all.

Thank you Captain! from my heart!

5 Likes

Ur comment made me meditate seeking a comparison and here is what I got:
Ape/Smilodon guy walks in, his energy will be clearly felt and he can easily establish leader role. People can comprehend his vibe so to say and recognize it for what it is

Kraken guy walks in, people will feel sth is off with him, others will get the creeps. Everyone will be wary of him (going off by pure energy and not considering social skills of the user). He might be able to establish dominance there, but this NFT doesnt feel like something suited for any kind usual/normal interaction with fellow humans.

Lmao, I got that the ones who resonate with it will be drawn to it and no reviews are needed and then @Sarumann33 confirms it.

If u aint sure about it, u are probably better of without it. If anything it can make socializing more difficult.

6 Likes

Damn…if that’s true it’s disappointing. I got it hoping for the exact opposite effects.

2 Likes

Black panther seems to be glowering at me. What is it that he doesn’t like with this new addition to my energy?

4 Likes

will give it a wave outside. if something of importance happens i ll inform here…

wow…i speak like an alien…

o well…

but it stuck to me like the most confy suite i ever wore my entire life. this animal gets me and i get him. no probs…

5 Likes