The Crackin Kraken: Testimonials

Take all I say with grain of salt. I asked for scenario where both users fully integrated nfts, and on their have 0 social skills.

2 Likes

the feeling is extremely pleasant for me. this i can say.

4 Likes

I’ve always taken the “bones” series as being all about exuding a desirable energy in one way or another. Hm.

1 Like

Some energies are more desirable than others depending on who you ask. I really like this one, for example, but others don’t find it too appealing. That’s why there’s merit on buying all the Bones series, you appeal more to more groups that have different tastes.

4 Likes

puts on Cephalopod Bones and heads downtown

approaches beautiful woman

Beautiful woman: “Scram squid boy!”

:joy:

11 Likes

Well if witches/wiccans and others drawn to mysticism find u more desirable, it still works as u expected it to right? Just not a group of people u might want to be desirable to.

5 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

I agree it is.

3 Likes

On the contrary, Kraaken guy is charm personified when he wants to be. He can read a room instantly and adapt immediately to effect his aims.

10 Likes

Don’t they have like nine brains and three hearts or sth?

1 Like

not in a long shot.

3 Likes

I hope you’re right. My original intuition was it would be good for charm honestly, but ShadowHunter has me doubting it now. Lol.

5 Likes

this is a cephalopod king. this is the gemest gem.

okay what i feel:

brain healing
skin healing
cartilage healing
wisdom
security
inteligence
immunity also.
it is a very complex thing
the animal itself is more kind and kingly and strong as most of the dieties NFTs i posses.
enviromental protection also.
decission making.

this thing is the 13 th Skull of the bones series if you ask me.

14 Likes

Excellent for charm, actually, but they can be a bit ruthless. Until you get used to the energy, I suggest you combine its use with Panther - she is ruthless about integrity and not one to be intimidated by a massive intellect so it’s a good match until you get your bearings. :sparkles:

ETA: @Siri …this may help answer your question as well.

4 Likes

I personally feel that it’s usually not so good to trust the insights of another, when your own insights feel differently. Please trust your own insights. Your internal guidance system is your personal True North. :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

I wonder how are you guys getting this not suitable for charm energies??

The energies feel incredibly Freeing to me!! Very malleable energies and highly intelligent!

8 Likes

Just read this, I was feeling “it has a sense of reigning over whatever it is you’re shaped into!”

But thought the king/reigning was a Lion energy I had been in… Seems like not at all! Rings true for you also!

8 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I was more along the lines of, it not being one of the main objectives of this series and when I gave an example it was simulation of how it would go if user just went inside a room, so no tweaking by intent.

I dont have knowledge about Krakens, so I didnt account their different abilities that can be activated by intent.
I just asked for an outcome where someone enters a room and integrated the nft enough that it can be easily sensed by other bystanders.

2 Likes

Again if u want the charm aspect the most, it would be more ‘automated’ to go for something else other than Kraken, from @Sarumann33 testimonial it seems to have A LOT of applications.

1 Like