The Crackin Kraken: Testimonials

So, Captain had put bones in Cephalopods which don’t have any bone and they are cracking too! :sunglasses:

Does it feel like you are deep in the abyss, in the vast space of endless emptiness with this NFT?

1 Like

Is he visible in the phantom wallet? I see a place for him without him!

What are they meant for exactly then? I figured that’s what they were for, starting with the Smilodon

3 Likes

They are meant to provide u with their energy, as to what that will do, it varries from each person. This is what I have learned so far.

3 Likes

I like to see them as a spiritual sucessor to the Experience series in Dream Seeds.

5 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

original image:

https://single.single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYNTAXDtKsRUAdH9bc6hxRVxJx7YHTNsP7Hev6kLQRzYE

What did you do all that for? That’s the same areas I quoted from, I saw that.
He said it’s not made for that, but could give charm…

1 Like

I must have done it for someone else then.

1 Like

It’s time to get Kraken!

Stay tuned…more tips to come!

12 Likes

Not much to much info about this one.

:sparkles: Would someone kindly send me the audio?

Thank you in advance!! :sparkling_heart:

ETA: I now have it…Thank you!! :sunny:

1 Like

may i have the audio too?

1 Like

By your avatar, it really seems like it was made for you. How do you feel / what do you think about Kraken now? :)

1 Like

:sparkles: Hello! I’m not sure when I changed my avatar…I think it may have been as a result of Kraken coming out although I do recall that I was on a Jules Verne kick at the time. In any case, there was also Shark & Pearls (& a few other ‘Sea’ themed items) that contributed to my sea-themed avatar conversion. The energies were so strong at one point, I created a sea-themed playlist of Dream’s audios to deal with/ acclimate myself to the incoming waves (no pun intended).

As for Kraken itself, I still love it. It’s is quite an amorphous presence…exuding all kinds of mystery and mischief. Kraken inspires some pretty cheeky shenanigans but also some fascinating trips down the rabbit hole of intellectual exploration…but always fun, never creepy. :squid:

What about you? Do you have it? If so, what are your impressions? :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you!
I don’t have it yet, it came to mind after trying Wolf Experience and liking the vibe. The Kraken seems like it might inspire a vibe I resonate with…

1 Like
  • a new field request:

Cephalopods’ Camouflaging Coat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can someone send me Audio please,I am not able to get it online. thanks

:sparkles:Classic! :clinking_glasses: