The Crucible of Mental Space

add in the mix the Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center) and see all the negative thoughts go away

11 Likes

Use after any of the emotional release audios :)

8 Likes

Someone else hearing Billie Eilish - ‘No Time to Die’ in this soundtrack? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This makes me wanna buy it
I listened to that song on release like a hundred times…

2 Likes

then there will be no mind left :partying_face: but you will probably end up with a unpleasant detoxification :nerd_face:

2 Likes

No. I heard no Bille Eilish.

3 Likes

I recall the first week of getting this audio, it was so intense yet so peaceful.

All those “automatic thoughts” kinda just went away, I didn’t want to spend time doing mindless things so i sat to meditate. It was like this for the first few days.

It’s still in my night playlist and I don’t think it’ll come off (as well as crucible of the past)

A true sense of peace, just like vibration of transcendence.

Poem

Title: Lucidness.

In order to be happy in life, you have to learn to let the pain go.
Some people never get to see the beauty of a rainbow because they’ve had to let the rain go.
You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and living in misery. And stop giving all your time and energy to negativity.

end poem

25 Likes

I’ve got this beauty for more than 2 months.
It feels sharp and “edgy” on the brain, I don’t know why but it’s like laser knives going all over the place in there, maybe it’s the violin :rofl:
Weird sensation but I love it! Out of the Crucible series, I love and use this one the most, cuz I’m kinda an overthinker.
It’s not just the brain, but something above. It clears the trash and opens up one’s awareness, the world is always brightened, expanded, and at peae after every session.
Highly highly recommended!

20 Likes

Hehe No Time To Cry.

This is great for mental health at night time. Nothing can deter you.

3 Likes

You would think this fields would be for meditation but instead its a wild journey of uprooting all things and brings alot to the surface

4 Likes

Thank you for this @Captain_Nemo

I felt I was spiraling last few days, what would I do without your fields man?

No more rock bottom.

All my shadows and agonies alchemized.

Birthed anew.

Life is beautiful : )

Thank you universe for bestowing upon me this gift.

14 Likes

Where is this sold?

I got it on Teespring a while back.Now it’s gone.

1 Like

Saved my life again lol.

Stacked with Endocriner and Shen, I’m whole again.

6 Likes

I keep on revisiting the link in hopes the audio is back : :pensive:

crucible of past did wonders for my repressed trauma so i always wonder how mental space one would affect me mentally but i guess i’ll use brow restoration for now.

4 Likes

I see the link of this gem is gone :sweat:
Dreamweaver can you tell us If it’s possible to buy it somwhere else ?

Or is there an other field to replace this one that you would recommend ?

Thank you so much for all this amazing work :heart:

Hey there @Lylo, check out Project Mental Health
There’s the Crucible involved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are very different fields in my opinion.

2 Likes

Yes, true, the other creating stability and integrity in the psyche. It’s a weaving, so it adds to the overall outcome of the field. Fit for purpose. A good amount of mental silence is important for health

This field on the other hand is going to provide an undiluted alchemy of the mental space - dissolving vikalpas, zen no mind, experiencing spaciousness in the head (a taste of shiva nature) etc

4 Likes

Thank you ! I will have a look !

1 Like