The Crucible of the Past

Thank you dear Captain. This is something that many people need. I have been thinking and working on this idea for several months with other methods and tools of working with the subconsciousness.
Our past, our injuries are really closely connected with what we have now. What we sow, we will reap.
There is a very simple scheme of how it functions: experience → emotion → action → result. It means If the goal is tied to the negative consequences of achieving the goal (the connection of past experience and emotions), then the output action will be based on this bundle and lead to a negative disappointing result.
And now we have received this field.
“How about we work on healing the past traumas and negativity instead and keep the lessons learnt.” - sounds great.
This is a real gift for the New Year.
I am sending you unconditional love. :sparkling_heart:

20 Likes

Not many but more than 80 percent people in the world
And I’m confident that this field cannot be replaced by any field that’s available either.

13 Likes

Just got it

Such a divine gift for everyone by @Captain_Nemo

Haunted by the past and the feelings always stop us getting to our future glory.
As the weight lifts, we can be lighter running forward.

Tried x 3 - feel some pressure on my brain, feel lighter defo! Will use everyday and update properly about my joys in 7 days

20 Likes

Very important!
All of us carry some sort of excessive junk with us like a burden, due to different life experiences.
Imagine getting rid of those AND transmuting them into sth beautiful. :innocent:

20 Likes

What issss going on :’D

Just last night and right before I sleep I made a word to myself: No looking back!! Just move forward! Just continue doing what you’re doing… Refine and elevate it on the way… but don’t stress over the minor details… The perfection of improvement if you will

Life has been pushing me forward to sort of embody that attitude of The Fool card … New beginnings are around me everywhere… Just don’t be frisky and run away :’D

Of course this wouldn’t have been the same without Viracocha and Kitsune :)

And so what now I wake up to this???:smiley::smiley:

This is such a New Year release haha I’m so happy about it!!!

I can’t wait to experience this one!! I love my relationship to the past and I love how it empowers me … but sometimes some different thoughts and attitudes take over… but!! No more!!! :))))

Thank you Dream!! I’m excited! I have a BIG trust this will push me further than where I wanna be!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

14 Likes

Just had my first few loops of Crucible of the Past, listened to about 3 or 4 loops with my eyes closed laying down on the couch.

Right from the start there was this warm glow spreading all over my body, and pressure building in my forehead. I think around 10 or 15 min in, that pressure dissolved and I felt an inner state shift. I went into a deep relaxation and my inner world became so bright, I really felt an inner brightness and lightness. For the last few minutes I opened my eyes, because I was getting a bit too relaxed haha, but that feeling of lightness did not go away, if anything it deepened.
After the loops of CotP, I meditated for about 15 minutes with Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence and I feel really good right now.

Excited to keep using this, I also have the Mental Crucible, gonna see how they combine and how they work off each other. Thanks Captain!

25 Likes

How does this work differently than Shamanic Medicine Blend? It seems to me that SMB was designed to accomplish the goals of this.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo It says it’s out of stock :( this looks so good! Was it an NFT?

2 Likes

Nah, I just bought it. Try clearing your cache?

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I did that and it still says Out Of Stock. Crazy. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

open the link in private browser mode, let us know if the problem is solved :)

info

11 Likes

I used Google Chrome instead of Safari and it worked. Thanks!

9 Likes

“We might be through with the past , but the past ain’t through with us”
Jimmy Gator

4 Likes

“We might be through with the past , but the past ain’t through with us… Unless you got The Crucible of The Past in your playlist”

PatronSaintBiceps 2021

lol

13 Likes

“We might be through with the past , but the past ain’t through with us… Unless you got The Crucible of The Past in your playlist” :copyright:

PatronSaintBiceps 2021 :copyright:

10 Likes

Beautiful cover

4 Likes

Ohhhh nooooo you copyrighted it haha

i didn’t see the :copyright: at first lol

5 Likes

Beautiful, @Captain_Nemo ! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Different principles of action?
Some physical aspects to SMB that this might not have?
More focus on learning/keeping the lessons from CotP?

(Questions, because this is a brand new field and it’s unlikely anyone’s going to be able to give you a definitive answer at this point.)

4 Likes

After reading your experience with the field maybe you won’t need anything else, but are you familiar with the concept of rewriting the past?

3 Likes