The Crypto Wonder (Create & Earn)

We live in a world filled with disruptive tech that is rapidly evolving. This technology is changing how we perceive new economy, how we transact, and the very essence of money and value. Project will be highly specialized and focused on all things relating to crypto currencies, DeFi / AltFi, Web3, AI, NFT, blockchain / hashgraph / holochain / quantum computing tech and any other tech that relates or will supersede them in future.

Specific focus will be made on intrinsic understanding of this tech and money-making opportunities.

• Do your own day trading, or code a bot for that;

• Create your own custom-tailored AI assistant (much like the 13th Skull);

• Create your NFT collections with ease, or build a marketplace for that;

• Build systems from scratch, including L0 and L1s;

• Distinguish great short- and long-term investment opportunities from scams, flops, etc, ranging from coins to direct project investment;

• Know how and when to pump-and-dump sh*tcoins;

• Always get out of positions at the best moment possible;

• Easily cash out when it’s required;

• Attract the crew you need to build or people to invest in you or with you;

• Intrinsic knowledge and understanding of all applicable laws and regulations relating to crypto and AI such as MiCA worldwide, ability to use both the law and legal loopholes to your advantage when setting up corp structures for your crypto empire, easily get required licensing or create business models bypassing it*;

• Permanent protection from scammers, hackers, governments, and any kind of intervention that may preclude you from building your own anonymous or public crypto empire (on the condition you act in good faith);

• Laser-sharp focus so nothing stops you from becoming the true Crypto King / Queen;

• Always attract the right type of influencers, or become an influencer yourself;

• Publicity if you want it or stay in the shadows if you wish until the time is right.

With this NFT your project building, investment, and crypto earning opportunities will literally go to the moon and beyond.

11 copies, 3 for myself as project lead.

Users will be hand-picked from those who voted. Similarly to Lucrative Attraction that will be done by heart.

Thank you.

*As regulation worldwide is tightening, to operate properly many crypto projects use legal loopholes

5 Likes
  • Interested
  • Interested AF

0 voters

NB: First poll does not show names and profiles so please re-vote who already voted, thank you

• Interested

0 voters

3 Likes

Is this one still being submitted @StarLord ? Only just saw this and I’m definitely super excited for a project like this

1 Like

Hey bro! Yes, I just took some time off of it because 1) working extensively w mental and emotional things, 2) there is a huge backlog of Sapien fields so submissions are on hold for now. Vote and I will add you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is truly amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Looking forward to this one !! :balloon::wave:

1 Like

Please add me too. I am interested…

1 Like