💎 The Crystal Corner

Whether for healing, or just because they’re beautiful, (or both!) please share which crystals, gems, or stones you were drawn to work with or wear during the past week, and any intentions and effects. What combination do you reach for in certain situations?

How do you use your crystals? Favorite techniques, tips and practices, magickal or mundane.

Any ones which you consider must-have? Do you remember your first crystal?

Are there any fields which you use with crystals? To cleanse, amplify, charge, or complement their energies?

We have the wonderful Crystal albums, and The Crystal Cave. If you have experiences or reviews for these, this could also be a place to share.:blush:

If you want to post photos of your crystal grid, setup, individual pieces, or stack of bracelets, I’d love to see! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: (actually the real motive of creating this topic.:grin: I just want to fill my eyes with color and sparkle.:sparkles:)

3 Likes

Haaaaa.

I guess brb lol

Going to check some pics

3 Likes

Omgggg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: What a feast for the eyes. I wanted to :heart: on everything!

I feel so happy to find someone else like me, who is bejeweled on all available limbs.:christmas_tree::sparkles::joy: I used to get teased at work for all my bling. Now I feel validated.:grin:

When we wear things on our body, they are in contact with us everyday, and some so close to our heart, there is always a story behind it. If ever you find yourself in a sharing mood, I’m always here to listen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Haha i know :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart: But hun i got them deleted :flushed: i just felt my core exposed i dont know why. Im glad you got to see them :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww understandable. They do carry a lot of our personal energy. Thank you for sharing! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Today I felt drawn to put on my Rainbow Obsidian bracelet. As per Chinese tradition, I wear it on the right hand. (I am mixed-handed: I write with my left and do other things with my right.)

It’s very comforting to me to see the soft colors glowing from the black stone (well, technically glass. Dragon glass :dragon_face:). I tend to put it on when I have negative feelings, such as depression or anger. It acts like a sponge to draw it out from me and then transmute it, so I’m not inflicting it on other people. The reflective nature makes it good for protection as well.

I have gifted obsidian to a lot of people, whether gold sheen (more yang energy) or rainbow (gentle). It’s a good beginner’s crystal. The black color makes it easier to match with many outfits, and is suitable for all genders.:blush:

I always set an intention with crystals, so when I see them on my hands throughout the day it’s also a small visual trigger to focus on my goal. Rainbow obsidian reminds me that even in the blackest night, the darkest mood, there is a rainbow to be found, a glimmer of hope, and a beautiful lesson, if we care to look.:rainbow::sparkles:

I thought I’d add this little section to include complementary fields for each crystal:

Energy Blockage Removal
Internal Alchemical Crucible
Repel Negativity
Depression Relief
Trauma Release and Healing
Emotional Release
Hope and Happiness
Automated Grounding

3 Likes

I just finished getting my Sapien Medicine Immunity “shot”, and I was drawn to wear my black jade bracelet today, when in the past I hadn’t been giving it much attention. When I looked it up in The Book of Stones, wow, it’s exactly what I need! An excerpt:

Black Jade is a stone that acts like an etheric ‘bodyguard’ when it is worn or carried, emanating strong energies which clear one’s aura of any vulnerability to attachments by negative forces or entities. It is as though the stone makes one ‘invisible’ to such beings, including energy vampires and people who are projecting anger and aggression. Black Jade can also shield one from morphogenic fields of negative energy, such as the fear and violence projected through the media. It is an especially helpful ally in times of war or world crisis, when one wishes not to be swept up in the negative mass consciousness.

Black Jade can be effectively used to help protect against viral and bacterial infection, parasitic infestation, and associated illnesses. It is excellent to use when traveling.

There were many other benefits stated but these were the ones that stood out for me as being relevant to my current situation. Going to pair it with my trusty bloodstone for more immune system boosting, and of course anything related to the blood.

4 Likes

What I consider a MUST HAVE?
Ethereal Crystal initiation, free to be found online… No prerequisite initiations needed either.
A gem really! :wink:

Use wisely…
Remember we are 99,9% empty space. I usually ask for 1% to be filled with a certain crystals energy. Or I wrap myself in a giant geode for the night, Amethyst is great then.
Just experiment & let me know what works for you! :sparkling_heart:

I’m just new to crystal. I had my first crystals yesterday: Black Tourmaline and Smoky Quartz. I wear them after cleaning with saltwater and the “Essence of Sage Burning” field. I could feel their effects right after wearing them, possibly because I was in a depression episode. I felt positive again like I never had any depression issues. I slept soundly, no disturbing dreams, got up early, refreshed and motivated, which is quite rare for me during the last 2 weeks. I’ve never had such fast results from any fields or subliminals before.
I used to think that I did not need crystals as I already had morphic fields and subliminals. But after this first experience, I’m sold. I think wearing a crystal is better than listening to crystal fields because we could not listen to a field all day. And many crystals are quite cheap.

There is a crystal charger field in gumroad if you would like to amplify their strength.
Some crystals are not washed with salt water, even though using fields as they might erode, research on it if possible.

1 Like