The Cyber Brain

One thing I can say is the track used for this a darn good one. I woke up after sleeping with it on loop like image

6 Likes

Man the speed reeding you receive from this is like an x4 upgrade from my previous speed. Also being able to process the information as you read at that speed is very satisfying.

Just a short update. There’s other aspects I’m noticing as well, but gotta make sure it’s solely from this one or one of the other brain fields.

6 Likes

Don’t do this to me bro… you know I’m trying to build the base…

But then again I just speed read your comment. No need for me to try to branch out. :joy:

5 Likes

The HTC stack is working pretty good for results. Think Ima have to do it more often.

1 Like

What’s the HTC stack?

1 Like

It’s in there.

1 Like

@Pano
There you go
Satisfied ?

Lol

Lol thanks.
Was just curious as to what it stood for @anon26800771

@Pano
I still don’t know what HTC stand for, so if you got it, let me know

Guess only @anon26800771 can crack this DaVinci code.

1 Like

My bad lol I just call it the hyperbolic time chamber stack since it speeds up results so quickly. KQC/Torsion/stack/plasma or plasmatron.

5 Likes

I lowkey want to loop this overnight, no boosters, or maybe just 2 plays of brain key and snapping for every 10 plays of cyber. Would be funny if I woke up moving very differently.

Just gotta find an app that doesn’t crash overnight…

1 Like

VLC hasn’t ever crashed for me/ gave me problems on android, Glazba hasnt given me any problems on IOS, or the default music app (have to transfer with computer). VLC from iOS gave me weird problems multiple times

4 Likes

Really annoying app.

“Documents” on iOS is pretty good.

6 Likes

Use the music app on iPhone, download iTunes on a windows or Mac pc.

Music app is really good

Poweramp :slightly_smiling_face: as I own zero iOS devices.

1 Like

I have used all of these and documents was my go to on ios.

I’ve swapped sim cards into my samsung tho recently.

VLC worked overnight today. Thanks guys.

Cyber brain is still playing.

2 Likes

How does your head feel when playing brain fields overnight?

Pounding headache? Or are you fully used to it?

I loop usually restoration fields around, so generally fine. Also headaches are directly connected to blood pressure - if you maintain yours good, you should have less problems. Also high dose cheapest B1 helps or straight TTFD if you are into further brain hacking :wink:

Or sulbuthiamine, take a look - Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - Nootropics Expert

2 Likes

HAHAHA the knowledge is all around you. You just have to go get it.

I already researched it beforehand myself, but learning about algorithms in class makes this hit a little bit different.

2 Likes