The Cyber Brain

Some people did, maybe you’ll talk to them.

I have received pretty cool reviews of this in private messages, apparently it’s too hard to put into words for most people and they prefer not to review it publicly.

But I know of at least a few people who have spammed this daily with great results.

By the way, if someone in this situation wants to share publicly his/her results, be my guest.

6 Likes

Could you give us an outline of those results I’m interested. But if not I understand, I’ll let this mystery fuel my ambition.

3 Likes

I’d prefer if they come on their own.
Take a couple of minutes, use their own word

Eventually enough people will come forward.

6 Likes

Lol I figured as such. Another field that has a lot going on, many subfields, and then you have the broad topic of ESP in and of itself being the center piece to put it all together.

We’re talking about huge layers of psychic abilities that I can almost 100% guarantee were not taught in school.

1 Like

Philip, could a private group be made regarding brain fields, in order to exchange opinions and shares
but at the same time be a space of privacy for those who feel uncomfortable sharing publicly?

1 Like

Have you observed an ability to learn and think better from this? i was looking for a field to improve my programming skills and my retention as well, i am in doubt between this one and the brain key

1 Like

Hi wesley2394!
Gold buddha nice to see you again

3 Likes

I am a novice at the brain fields, but this may help. This comment is about the Brain Key

Dr_Manhattan

This is not a wiring field, it’s a booster for the wiring fields you have or even the activities you perform in your daily life. You just have to listen to the Brain Key beforehand.

Also if you will read this thread again you will find that Dr_Manhattan has addressed your question before:

So far, yes.
But Manhattan method would combine nicely for that. If you have/ can get it.

6 Likes

Then this one is a good choice as well as wholistic thinking. As you can scroll up to read some of @Jojo self experienced findings, you’ll see how his information retrieving has been enhanced quite a lot. I also say this myself because I’ve noticed a large jump in ability to be presented with a new set of data and easily make it accessible to work with.

Which may be assisted a good deal from wholistic thinking. Which is by the way a great field for making stuff “obvious” in a sense. But before I suggest anything else or bring Brain key (booster) into play what are all the brain fields you own at this moment ?

3 Likes

All the beauty of public releases is that it’s simpler, no private groups, all in the open.

So that other people can also get an idea and a sense from the average review.

I can’t stop you, but I want for things to be public and I don’t want to manage a private group.

There is no shame, no embarrassment, it’s just sharing your thought and experience. All with pseudonyms, no personal backlash.

Just like YouTube comments.

Almost every-time someone shares a private review, I tell me the same thing “Congratulations, but I’d prefer if you had shared that in public” and then I don’t hear from these users again. Some of them do to be fair.

I don’t know, people are retreating to private brain groups more and more, you can find a few if you want :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I was listening to the Enhanced Brain Hemisphere and also brain regeneration for a while, in my country the dollar is a little expensive and at the moment I don’t have the resources to buy more than one program, I’m focusing a lot on my studies now and I wanted a field that would help me with that, this one is calling my attention a lot even by the name :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thank you for your attention :pray:

I prefer public shares, it was an option for those with privacy concerns.

Hmmm if that’s the case then the well known Manhattan method is always a recommended favorite. Simply because it takes everything you have and increases it drastically depending on your time spent listening and practicing operations that you’ll discover over prolonged use.

There was a recent testimonial in the Manhattan Method thread of someone increasing their known IQ of about 30-40 measurable points. All he had in his arsenal if I recall was Manhattan method and brain key. That was all within 2-3 months. Please give that thread a read before you finally decision. It may shed more light on what you really should go with.

Back to Cyber brain. Now I’m not one to disregard people’s notion of being “drawn” to a field, because I was the same way with Wholistic thinking. Ended up efficiently helping me reach my goal far better than the other choices I forcefully overlooked my intuition for. So if by all means if you are still gravitating to this field after reading Manhattan Method or possible wholistic thinking I say go for it.

The psychic capabilities that’s in this one for processing is enough of a reason to buy it alone. And as I said before go back look at some comments in this one as well. Once you’ve made up your mind and still feel this is the most beloved then get this. You cannot go wrong.

So again read Manhattan method ( boosts everything in terms of learning like A LOT), wholistic thinking ( identifying patterns , slows things down so you can process better, identifies ignorance), or Cyber Brain ( I am literal ChatGPT with greater potential).

11 Likes

I ageee with @anon26800771. I post a lot of results on these threads, as much self reflection as possible and people tend to ignore them and then ask me just a few days later. (I personally use many different fields, very hard to stick with one, so not much changes in those few days in regards to just one field.)

But one thing I’ve been noticing is that sometimes when I read, it’s like my brain is scanning the words along with my eyes at the same time. Part of this is speed reading, but this ability started coming before I got speed reading so it’s fair to implement it here. Not to mention both are ESP oriented processing fields.

So I’m look at a body of words, and take in information while I’m glancing at them.

It would take much longer for me to see these ESP results. Because brain circuits that are built by this would need more time to create.

First you notice the processing, then you notice the multivariate area processing. Them I’m assuming the algorithms and more begin to show. I’m not there yet though.

8 Likes

Small tip for everyone - you can start developing scanning and forward reading without any brain fields, just push yourself while reading, silence your mind and push more, it will be initially a bit pressing, but that’s all.

3 Likes

@Jojo @anon26800771

Thank you so much for the clear and detailed answers, it helped me a lot, hope you have a great day!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like this? :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: give me another year. Give me some time to use vision of clarity too. Then give me more time to spam manhattan 8k res for 50 hours on top of that. :rofl:

Yeaaaaaah My processing speed has kicked up a huge notch… Even more… Doing my homework and reading and just glancing at phrases and boom answering the questions.

I just talked to Philip about playing this field, but now it’s meaning something a little different. When you actually experience the phenomenon to a deeper level head on. I’m running through assignments.

6 Likes