The Cyber Brain

Not just undersrtaing music but if possible perfect-pitch hearing would great addition. Great composers have it, like including Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin and Handel all had perfect pitch.

But Doc, back to the topic I really like to know if The Cyber Brain, would be the choice for learning coding/programming? compared to the rest of your field contributions?

2 Likes

Yes, I already have an idea on how to do that :ok_hand:
The brain junkie that I am will most certainly spam it more than most people, it has to be worth my while too lol

So far, yes.
But Manhattan method would combine nicely for that. If you have/ can get it.

13 Likes

Does it still hold true that the Manhattan Method is the best field to start with these series if I can only afford to buy one of them for a long long time?

Could I start with Cyber Brain in my case? Cyber brain looks very promising and intriguing. Looking forward to reading more reviews of it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

It depends on what your needs are, even right now.

4 Likes

Of course, you can start with any of them

5 Likes

Will this help with computer programming or any technical skills?

1 Like

I don’t see why not…

I use Cyber Brain in my stack

I constantly have to ramp up very quickly in specific technical skill areas…

I feel like using this in my stack, helps concepts “I get it” open to me quicker…kinda like a virtual ChatGPT in my head so to speak

Prior to using fields, I used physical Nootropics…however, was always thrown off my side effects…

11 Likes

My short breakdown of these brain fields

Manhattan method makes it easier to understand Concepts

Wholistic thinking is for out of box thinking and creativity

Cyber brain makes you process information faster and more efficient

That’s how I understood them… You can call me out if I get it wrong of course

21 Likes

This is a good way to put it

There can be other ways to put it, but you hit something

9 Likes

Really like em all i gotta say!
To add The Advantageous Brain Plan and 8k res are both brain boosters that make it function at a much higher capacity both with different methods if i understood correctly?

10 Likes

@Baya
that’s it :ok_hand:

5 Likes

It seems to me that this is a concept also described by Napoleon Hill in the book Think and Grow Rich.

8 Likes

I never noticed, I haven’t read that book in ages.

It’s the book that introduced me to the subconscious, law of attraction and sent me to subliminals, frequencies and morphic fields in a few months.

14 Likes

I just took a look at the rating, and It seems that some members seem a bit inpatient concerning the results… I would guess that a couple of days isn’t going to be enough to get that “AI” brain, which is more than obvious at least from my point of view.

2 Likes

Sapiens since a while deals with haters and trollers so…nothing new

From all brain fields this gave me by far the fastest results in terms of raw power and abilities (visualization, speed reading, deconstructing and rebuilding etc)

16 Likes

It’s just one person, it can be an accidental rating, it happened before…

For those who enjoy it, we won’t let it stop us :slight_smile:

12 Likes

maybe, could it be because you have already built a really good/solid foundation by having previously listened to the previuos fields?

3 Likes

okay, I am not able to stop myself from getting this, please advise, if I shall pair this with the manhattan method or the wholistic thinking? :sob::sob::sob:

There’s the other brain field too. I think it’s called Advantage Brain Plan or something?

1 Like

It’ll help with both. What’s your context?

MM helps brain wiring from “learning” perspective, many testimonials on the thread.

WT is about wiring your brains “thinking abilities” to beyond normal levels. and CB is all about information processing like a AI machine…so it complements both.

Choose basis the outcome you desire.

Thanks

12 Likes