The Deep Sleeper

Yeah, I have played this field the last 2 days. Experiencing the same issue. Restless sleep and waking up in the middle of the night with a feeling of fear. How are you feeling now, I take it that you have used the field for quite some time now.

I am using Vagus nerve and utter relaxation as well, since I have been dealing with anxiety and overthinking for a month or two.

1 Like

The vagus nerve is co-responsible for these problems, but also the mental chatter. I would recommend “extra fields” solutions such as a good relaxing herbal tea and listening to Gregorian chants. If instead you want to rely on the fields, the Vagus Nerve or read this thread Mind chatter and blockages - #25 by Eli regarding mental chatter.

4 Likes

Besides insomnia (onset, I don’t typically wake up during the night), I also have a lot of anxiety about oversleeping. As in, if I have something going on in the morning that I can’t miss such as catching a flight, I can’t sleep at all because I’m so sure I’ll oversleep. I think it’s from how many times I’ve slept through alarms in the past. Well, I’ve got something going on in the morning that I can’t miss (as in, my job’s on the line) and I’d really like to sleep tonight. What should I do to deal with this?

1 Like

I would do everything in my power to set a few different alarms

Like 3 alarms different devices really grating sounds

When I was in high school college etc I would set an alarm, then one two minutes later, then two minutes after that. Was pretty impossible to ignore

And you also need something to help you sleep?

I recommend theta, abundance mindset, or there’s a good subliminal from enchanted workshop I believe it’s called sweet dreams

2 Likes

That’s what I was mostly asking about (getting to sleep), my reptile brain simply refuses to accept that the alarms will wake me up. I’ll try those out thanks!

1 Like

Also there’s this one

1 Like

Yes, I did something similar too, more repeated alarms and it worked.

Then having time available, you should try some intense physical activity such as swimming, cycling; I have done this in the last few days that I was having trouble sleeping, I sleep well until the morning and I rarely wake up during the night, instead of before.

I don’t know if that will do it in my case. I’ve worked out intensely to try to sleep until the morning, didn’t do any good. It seems that physical exhaustion is no match for anxiety in this specific case.

As it is, I have to get up in 5 hours and I haven’t slept at all, I’m just giving up on it. The later it gets, the more afraid I am that I’ll oversleep if I do drift off.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I think I just have outright somniphobia.

1 Like

Have you thought about herbs?

I have found holy basil, nettle leaf, and lavender especially helpful.

There are fields for 2 out of the 3 of these, but another thing which I really like to do is buy food grade lavender and put a teaspoon into a gallon of water. Flavors up the water nicely and you get the calming essence of lavender all day and night.

The leaves also always float to the top so they won’t get stuck in your straw

1 Like

When you work out is an important factor. If you work out too close to bedtime, you’re revving up your body’s systems when you want them to be winding down.

This is true. In fact, trying to physically exhaust yourself when you have sufficient anxiety to keep you from sleeping doesn’t address the underlying cause of the problem. What are you doing to address your anxiety? How have you been tracking your relief from that? That’s where I would focus, if I were in your situation.

@WellBeing can u msg me

I’m wondering if I can use this for my 2 yo kid who hasn’t slept properly since he was born. He always sleeps around midnight and wakes up at 8 o’clock and on top of this he wakes up a couple of times in between. I’m worried about his development due to the poor sleep he gets and the challenging behavior he exhibits during the day like screaming, crying, scratching his face, yawning etc. The pediatrician blatantly told us that there is nothing we can do and we just have to wait for him to overcome whatever is keeping him from sleeping.

3 Likes

Yes, a bad dream really hurts your baby. He sleeps less than 8 hours a day, which is very little for his age. Therefore, he can be very moody during the day. It’s very strange that your pediatrician didn’t offer you any help. Can you contact another doctor, for example a pediatric neurologist?
As for this field, I used it for my child in those moments when he could not sleep. You can also add Bedtime Stories from this album that will help the baby calm down before going to bed, which means it’s easier to fall asleep

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your input. I found it strange too because I asked two different doctors and they advised against giving melatonin to the kid so it would help him somehow. I will take a look at your suggestions and along with the sleep inducer let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

Yes, some doctors are against the fact that children would take supplements with melatonin. But this field does not bring external melatonin into the body, but contributes to its own production. And the addition of melatonin can be replaced with the addition of tryptophan. My child also had big problems sleeping.

4 Likes

What did u do for his sleep problems? I am having problem Last months… cheers

My child’s sleep crisis happened before I found out about the morphic fields. In addition, my child has an organic brain lesion, so all the methods that we used then were aimed not only at normalizing sleep.
That’s what we did then:
Worked out fears through the body
Reduced anxiety
Normalized the outflow of liquor
Reduced sensory sensitivity
And a melatonin supplement to normalize the process of falling asleep.

As for the fields, I used this combination:

Then this field, then at night the Microkinesitherapist field for 1-2 hours or the whole night.

Now he sleeps well, and falls asleep well. But if alarm bells appear, I immediately turn on the Microkinesitherapist field

4 Likes

Where did u ser the biggest change? Microkinesis field? Also I saw in another post ur son took Gaba supllement…does he still take it? Or the other things ended up normalizing the sleep alone? Cheers

The biggest breakthrough happened before we started using the fields.

I am not sure that I will be able to explain briefly. My son’s crisis lasted about a year. During this time, he slept for a total of no more than 5 hours a day and no longer than 1 hour continuously. That is, during the night he slept in this mode: 1 hour sleeps - 1 hour hysterics. And also very frequent tantrums during the day. Every day and every night. The recommendations of the attending physician did not help then.
The first improvement occurred after the course according to the Anat Baniel method - the son began to sleep up to 4 hours in a row and wake up only 1-2 times a night. Next, the osteopath normalized his outflow of cerebrospinal fluid, and we temporarily introduced a melatonin supplement. As a result, for a month, the son slept all night without waking up. Then he started waking up again at night, but not more than 1 time and not every night.
At this time, we started visiting a microkinesitherapist 1 time a month, and each time after the session, sleep got better for about 2 weeks
The son started taking GABA (Gammalon) before his first visit to a microkinesitherapist. Outwardly, this did not affect the quality of sleep, but during the day the son became noticeably calmer. He took Gammalon in courses, he has been drinking for 3 months, then a break. He doesn’t accept it now.

Then we learned about the fields, and finally solved the problem of sleep with the help of fields. Now my son sleeps all night without waking up, and always wakes up calmly

5 Likes

This is a life changer. Saving lives and reducing damage.

Thanks a lot to Dream for making this.

I know I’ve mentioned it many times already in many posts. But I didn’t listen to it for a while and once again it saved me when I needed it.

Many of you need to try this for sleeping. At least those that struggle, for nearly any reason. For me it even practically destroys pain and the sleep I have has all ingredients (both deep sleep and dreams) and you wake up feeling rested and positive too.

It is the sleep deeply and wake up feeling good and looking forward to the day full of optimism field.

5 Likes