The Devil (Reversed tarot archetype)

Also:

Overcome Any Addiction

4 Likes

DrEaMwEaVeR iS sAtAnIc CoNfIrMeD!!!

16 Likes

People are gonna be foolish and think this is evil not knowing that this is probably one of the most important fields that they will need, Iā€™m gonna try it this afternoon. Need to remove all those self imposing beliefs

23 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting for the conspiracy theories to start rolling in on r/subliminal lmao.

7 Likes

I thought the same thing ā€¦ I hope Dream wouldnā€™t have worried about his channel with these passing ignorant people

3 Likes

He doesnā€™t heā€™s been having random conspiracy theorists in his channel all these years. The guy is just tryna help people but we donā€™t know what helping is in this age. People are so scared when they hear someone is trying to help because itā€™s rare , Iā€™m sure it upsets him but he moves along and sTill drops bangers for the ones who support him.

13 Likes

I agree, it seems like a sum of many recent developments in this direction, almost a zoom that increasingly narrows its magnification, to focus on the real problems. For me it is also a remarkable synchronicity, since in the last ten days I have addressed these critical issues in more detail. So it can be said that Dream Team is always focused on solving our needs.

3 Likes

One of those fields that I simply canā€™t get enough of! Thanks @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

3 Likes

The devil couldnā€™t have come at a better timeā€¦

With last nightā€™s release of The light of savitur i feel as though this completes the package to a road trip to enlightenmentā€¦

I looped the light of savitur over night and now Iā€™ll be looping the devil for a few hoursā€¦ The first few loops of light of savitur brought up some things inside of me that Iā€™ve burried away for some time but they where released after some more loopsā€¦ So i would say this new audio completes the process

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for all of your incredible gifts! Iā€™m forever in debtā€¦ :pray:

24 Likes

Thanks a lot your your detailed explanation ! :heart:

Into the Light of Savitur :star_struck:

5 Likes

Haha whatever is talked about In this forum dream releases a thing for it, Dw heā€™s always watching

4 Likes

Wow tried this for three loops, felt like something is trying to get out of me. Also feeling pure bliss and conversations with people are amazing with Blarney Stone.

14 Likes

I hope captain make the lovers soon :eyes::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling out of control for the past couple of days. Sort of given up on what I Intended to do. I felt trapped in a never-ending vicious cycle. I looped it a few times and felt so relieved that I can actually do the shit I wanted to do. All the negative self-talk and feeling weak seems to be dissolving.

You know that ā€œI got thisā€ feeling in spite of your life being a fucking shitshow. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting from this. Iā€™m gonna slide this audio into my daily routine for sure.

29 Likes

Banish that inner devil out!! XD

16 Likes

Yes, but I hope instead of the relationships or love interpretation (there are so many already: the whole Alchemy of Love album, Parental Love) it would be interesting to go with the interpretation of it as a card of making a choice, or major commitment. Like helping one to make a big life decision when one has two or more options, which could lead to very different paths.

5 Likes

:rofl::pray:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a stack Iā€™m thinking of making with this

Amygdala healing
Trauma release
Emotional release
Forgiveness and release
Pure moonlight
The devil reversed
Crucible

Iā€™ll let yā€™all know how this goes. Not looking forward to the dreams :joy: