The Discourse of Chakras

I think a point you may be missing and misled by all the other channels you go too,
is improper understanding and an imagined understanding.
Also remember, these are also part of your body’s normal functioning, while, they digest and redistribute energies to the organs that they are also attached too.
The word open and closed is also loosely used by everyone,
but if a chakra was truly closed then you should expect non functioning organs there.

36 Likes

Energy also follows thought.

chakras even look different on various people, influenced by their beliefs.
It is influenced by your mental states and ‘spiritual practices’
some people deep in tantric arts will have chakras which look like flowers and contain other energies within it, introduced from an outside influence or their own influence… to grow along a specific path.
But is everyone’s chakra a thousand petalled lotus?
No.
and while originally these are more metaphors to describe the characteristics and functions, a lot have imposed this literally,
and sometimes even extended work can influence its ‘look’.
Now here is some food for thought.
Following the inner world and outer world being seamless.
a lot of rituals and practices are symbolic, because the older scholars thought that the common man,
would not be able to understand the complicated nature of the universe and spiritual growth.
But an external ritual, symbolic in nature will reach the subconscious mind, using the imagery they are familiar with, therefore they will be able to get the deeper meaning of it by using the symbolic ‘language’ of the subconscious.

54 Likes

I mean There’s a maitreya audio for 114 chakras, a Spirituality Zone audio for 88,000 chakras, I don’t even think there is any valid number anymore lmao

3 Likes

We use a practice called Nyasa - which is uttering a specific mantra, and mentally place the seed sound in each of these 108 centers. The goal is for the centers to vibrate through intent (chi goes where the mind goes) as well as the seed sound. Unfortunately, the manual is in Sanskrit. Let me try and see if there are any other resources detailing this practice.

But the six centers/chakras and the eight crown are called “major” for a reason. They pretty much map to other centers as well. In my limited opinion, if one works with these, the rest are also automatically worked on.

17 Likes

Well the Google translate phone app can scan text and translate it on a screen into your native language

1 Like

Not Sanskrit though, the translation is terrible haha…Also the texts use a language called “sandhabhasa” - the twilight language. The seed sounds are never revealed explicitly but only in code. Unless one is familiar, you don’t get it right off the bat.

6 Likes

yeah Google treats text actually isn’t reliable. Hmm, yeah Idk what to do lol

1 Like

Mmmm…peharps a field can be made from Captain to help with this process!! :thinking: :blush:

7 Likes

Soul of India audio!

8 Likes

Those chakra 2.0 audios or the vibration series ,can evolve and awake s flame energys ?

Had an interesting conversation with my teacher yesterday, it started when my cat kept interrupting the normal conversation.

I’d mentioned cats seem to never get enough pets or treats. So he replied, do you think she’s not happy? I do not, actually, as she was purring loudly. Overall, that is a sign of pure contentment, bliss.
He said, that’s from her chakras!

Then I thought aloud, well I have chakras too, none that purr though! :thinking:

Apparently they can! He mentioned such.
And last night, when I woke up, I felt the same as I’d experienced once before, doing a Vipassana retreat: vibration!
Whole body had a light, slight vibration; at the feet it was more intense… and as it was so quiet, there definitely was a hummmm noticeable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Erm…
I’m sorry, what? :joy:

They do that on purpose as they breathe… lol

Anyway that doesn’t discredit your feeling of vibration, which can happen :wink:

4 Likes

If I repeat mantras for the chakras (like Lam, Vam, Ram, etc.) just in my head, while watching the corresponding color(s) on my phone (or colored/colorful physical objects), would this stimulate the chakras, even if just a little bit?
Sometimes, I have to be silent, I cant go “Laaam” if there are people near me lol.

I wanted to make a chakras thread, but there are plenty already.

OT but just imagined this and think you should. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I remember years ago being high as a kite, dancing in somebodys apartment and starting larynx singing and beating on my chest.

It probably looked ridiculous but I´ve had a blast

1 Like

Well, if it was a friend’s apartment, no problem, but if it was not… :sweat_smile:
Anyway, All that matters is that you had a

1 Like

I have a question.

Is it possible for something permanent to happen to one of the chakras? I ask because according to a vision quest I had, the massive amounts of trauma I had from all the abuse actually destroyed one of my chakras, and another was crafted to replace it.

Psychoanalisis + using SM audios are a really good combination.

One deals with unveiling unconscious baggage to the surface, and the other clears it.

the talk of the different systems of chakras with the different numbers reminds me of the different electrical power companies with different distribution voltages depending on the needs of the area…

my first intro to chakras was from a book by Alberto Villodo, Shaman Healer Sage…he learned from Shamans in Peru…there was an exercise to clean the chakras mentioned in the book…i did it everyday in the shower where you point to each chakra and spin it like youre stirring a powdered drink, but you imagine youre gathering sludge from that chakra then wash your finger off…then i meditated one day… i could actually see these balls of orange light going into my Sacral chakra…my sex drive went crazy at that point lol…

Conspiracy Theory

then randomly drifted into a talk by Stewart Swerdlow where he said cleaning chakras should never be done that way because its like drilling holes into your chakras…he said the systems that taught that for generations was on purpose because it was a way to access people’s energy more easily…he said the correct way was to spin the chakras like a hula hoop spinning around the body…

…but then i thought…what if his method was used so that they gain access by creating a toranado into the crown chakra lol

i want to be able to believe there are really benevolent systems not vampiring energy from people

its similar to electrical power systems…it reminds me of the talk of Patrick Flanagan…he discovered a wave that was vibing from the electrical power grid…he was in the same room with John C. Lilly at the same time he conducted that experiment and John said “so thats what they did with the wave i made”… they called it the Lilly wave…it was supposedly made to brain wash people…they learned it was a better wave than a sine wave because they found that the sine was damaging to the neurons in electro shock therapy, so they couldnt do it for long periods of time…but the Lilly could be played all day with no damage to the neurons…

that Lilly wave was probably being used in the inventions by Hendricus G. Loos…

made me not want to learn any system and just make up my own system…for both electricity and chakras lol

I think the vast majority of our problems could be resolved, if we simply take the (most well known) 7 chakras tour, find imbalances, correct them, improve our chakras and also improves our likes, wants, needs, etc., purifying and reaching higher heights:

(just an example, although sometimes we have a certain Urgent problem relating to a higher Chakra)
We should prioritize our problems and needs based on the chakras system - so, anything that has to do with the first Chakra and which is not in balance, becomes the top priority - survival - basically, so breathing, water and food, alongside having a roof over our head, also financial stability and wellbeing, these ARE the priorities; thus (also), having at least a better or even good health and not eating too much or too little, but the right amount, also sleeping enough hours, at night (depends on your job, schedule), these become THE top priorities, so anything which has to do with survival, safety, financial needs and the things and needs which sustain your life, these (also) are the priority (proper nutrition, sleep, etc.)…

Then,after having secured or at least at the minimal fulfilled your base Chakra needs, then comes the second one (now, some people only care about minimum or basic fulfillment, others want to optimize anything or some or most things, that’s the Individual choice) - which is about sexuality, pleasure, bonding, etc.
Now, we are focusing on these needs;
The third one is about expanding, it’s about power, it’s about shining, here we excel, here we expand, here we focus on the need to conquer, on the need to have and express (our) power, etc.
Then comes love, feelings, relationships, expressing oneself, communication, intelligence, the mind and then the Consciousness or God part, where we reach for the Highest Possibilities (Spiritual and Divine ones)…

At least this is my understanding after some articles, documentaries, etc. on chakras - I personally find these sort of prioritizing, this sort of philosophy to be quite practical, but of course, it’s just a personal understanding of certain Indian and non Indian teachings on the/about the chakras.

I still need to do energy work, to listen to fields and to find new spiritual findings and practices, yet these ideas that I just mentioned remain quite good (also, there are other such philosophies and theories both eastern and western).

3 Likes