The Divine Ingredients [Private Group]

it should be a farily long time or maybe even permanent, but I would recharge your item every 2 weeks just to make sure, the audio is only 1 minute long and needs one listen

ill check in with dream and ask him how long it charges for

10 Likes

Hi, I was able to get this NFT :muscle:

Is there any activity in the private group with testimonials, tips and tricks? If so I would love to be added if possible :slight_smile:
I want to make many items for my mom and family, does anyone know if the items made are permanent? Do they work for anyone who has the items (not only the NFT owner)?
Would it be possible to make items out of the whole breakfast table and dinner table, and all drinks and foods placed on those tables would then be charged with The Divine Ingredients?

Sorry for so many questions and thank you :pray:

4 Likes

there is no private group sorry,

yes, it will work for anyone as long the nft owner is the one that makes the item

yup it should work

no problem , enjoy

10 Likes

I just got an random idea imaging what if I had it while taking a supplement pill. If I understood right you can make items right? Maybe It would help you, or anyone really, to charge the bottles where you keep some supplements or your protein powder. Maybe you got that idea already though.

3 Likes

That should work! Good idea.

I had a similar idea of creating an item on my shaker bottle but i rather have it charged with divine physiques food charger as itā€™s more geared towards bodybuilding lol. My vitamins have been charged with all sorts of different stuff lol

I use this NFT for all of my water intake and at times i charge my food with it too when i want to focus more on healing than bodybuildingā€¦ Other wise i use divine physiques food charger

5 Likes

So far this has been great for food. I tried charging some tap water yesterday with a mandala though and after hours it still tasted like tap waterā€¦ However this tap water was also taking very long time for tensor ring to work on itā€¦ Really shows how dead tap water isā€¦ Anyone use it on tap water?

3 Likes

I use it on boiled tap water lol but my tap water is from Miami Florida

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to test it again with my tap water later with stronger intention.

Overall this is great and Iā€™ve made amazing meals out of it with just frozen ingredients from costcoā€¦ I charge my whole table, stove, and fridge. As well as bathtub. Highly recommend. As a mother this has given me so much peace of mind, especially since my child is extremely picky and restricted with food intake.

9 Likes

Just got this, looking forward to the resultsā˜ŗļø

8 Likes

the most interesting thing is that the author of the idea himself did not fully appreciate the uniqueness of this NFT after its release
and just recently he confirmed the effectiveness of this product in his sports diet

we all want beautiful skin, hair, we want to look good, we want to think soberly and adequately - we develop various projects - but if digestion is disturbed - perfect results can only be dreamed of

ā€œYou are what you eatā€ - about the meaning of this winged phrase of Hippocrates, as well as the direct impact of the quality of nutrition on health has not thought about the only people who are completely indifferent to his way of life. The food we eat has a direct effect on our vitality, well-being, and quality of life.

Nowadays healthy eating is very popular and anyone knows that we have to give up junk food. But few people know what to add to their diet, besides pure cereals, vegetables and protein.

It is important to diversify your diet so that every calorie you eat is as full as possible of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients - those substances that are essential for health.

But even this isnā€™t enough.
If you lack digestive enzymes, your body wonā€™t be able to absorb the useful vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients from food. This means that even if you follow a healthy and varied diet, you are very likely to be deficient in valuable nutrients, which in turn can provoke health problems.

However, not everyone has the ability to standardize and create the perfect diet according to all the rules of nutrition

Those who want to try real Ambrosia with Idunn Apples - this nft is the most ideal option. Of course, it has the real alchemy of digestion

13 Likes

I love this NFT idea, itā€™s a strange one for me. But I like the way u guys target the root of all issues like u mentioned.

Itā€™s one that definitely is a great investment for life.

Itā€™s hard to explain how I ā€œviewā€ this NFT. Love the picture too. It looks clean

8 Likes

Very much agree! This is why we want to buy, in the spread of the epidemic, we need healthy food and water

I will be looking forward to this NFT transformation
@Ugninis

5 Likes

Bro who ever owns this Nft needs to open up a restaurant

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure the author of the idea has such plans
it will be a sports nutrition restaurant :laughing: :grin:

6 Likes

Very Vedic wellness conceptšŸ‘

4 Likes

:grin: :champagne:

6 Likes

Although the booster in enzyme might be a problem what if the Nft thinks ur eating all those foods but their for other customers

:joy:

It is smart and knows what ur about to eat so no worry

4 Likes

Too bad this NFT is not public!
of course there is the NFT sale thread but so far I havenā€™t seen it lol I understand why :grin:

3 Likes

Hi group, Iā€™ve realized I have been using this like an item maker when charging thingsā€¦ Does it work that way? Or does it only work if the mandala is next to the item the whole time? I still wonder like others if the items need to be recharged or if they are now ā€œitemsā€ā€¦

5 Likes

current minor update:

Play this nft audio while eating, use molecular hydrogen audio after eating, and go to the bathroom soon

This has completely improved my digestive system and the hemorrhoids are no longer uncomfortable

10 Likes