The Divine Physique (Private Group)

Today I had a fantastic workout, my body looked superhuman, I trained with a partner and given the intensity of the training he was very surprised that I seemed not in trouble compared to him, very little fatigue, unlimited energy and unprecedented strength .

Looking at myself in the mirror I already look bigger and more compact than yesterday.

This nft is on another level.

13 Likes

Sad I wasnā€™t there at right time, maybe thereā€™ll be an opportunity to get this later.

2 Likes

FOOD CHARGER ON STEROIDS X10

HAOMA

The indirect attributes (i.e. as effects of its consumption) include:

it furthers healing (Yasna 9.16-17, 9.19, 10.8, 10.9)
it furthers sexual arousal (Yasna 9.13-15, 9.22)
it is physically strengthening (Yasna 9.17, 9.22, 9.27)
it stimulates alertness and awareness (Yasna 9.17, 9.22, 10.13)
the mildly intoxicating extract can be consumed without negative side effects (Yasna 10.8).
it is nourishing (Yasna 9.4, 10.20) and ā€˜most nutritious for the soulā€™ (Yasna 9.16).

Haoma must have been both a hallucinogen and a stimulant: it was reported in the ancient texts to give strength, victory, health, and wisdom and to induce an ecstatic state.

SOMA

But it is the effects of the Soma drink that capture oneā€™s attention: one who consumes it enters a rapture, that is exhilarating, increasing oneā€™s vitality, creativity, and intelligence. We are told it makes one happy, mentally powerful, increases ones sensuality and beauty, prolongs life, and even frees one of sinful reactions.

just ask and get the effects :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

Imma charge some raw eggs Friday :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i canā€™t waiitt mannn!!!

Screenshot_20221005-055840_Chrome

Boosted, divinely, godly, hormonally and nutritionally optimized eggs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit

Imma add this pic to the write up to give a lil more info

10 Likes

I slept about 2-3 hours today, today i had 1 nutrition drink (ensure bottle) charged with the divine bodybuilders food charger before work (nothing else cuz of Navaratri)

I also asked the divine physique to help me get the most of my little sleep before i slept

Ive been up 14 hours now i think, been working over 12 hours straight and i feel no lag, Iā€™m energized, in a good mood/spirit, i honestly forgot i slept 2-3ish hours lol, Iā€™m not tripping about the fact i still have to work too

Well, and Iā€™ve also been looping the audio for hours too haha so thats also a factor

Forgot to say the day of release: my ribs look more aesthetic and symmetrical already when hitting vacuums, i said it in the group and forgot to say here, itā€™s a big difference Iā€™d sayā€¦ Real fast changes haha

8 Likes

Sorry for the question, so dream is making these private nfts? :relieved:

1 Like

Hello yes some NFTs are completely private, others are public :)

3 Likes

This is so good, if only there were more copiesā€¦ @GoddessesAndGod

I would love to see something like this on Patreon as a monthly subscription @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Are there any copies left?

1 Like

There is 1 copy left for resale, although, not sure if others want to sell/trade their personal copies

1 Like

11 day review/notes

• Muscles more 3d
  • Collarbone is seemingly wider
  • Better flow to physique (insertions changing, lower lats hanging lower from the from front view)
  • Raw Eggs always feel pleasant after drinking them, they feel like theyā€™re easy as hell to digest too, raw eggs taste better and is over all a nicer experience
  • Attitude is changing revolving the gym, i think the field is getting to know me and my personality every day, i feel some thing internally pushing me and i think itā€™s the personal emotional encouragement because it feels like itā€™s meā€¦ Im now down to lose sleep to get to the gym, i work around 12 hours daily (give or take 1 - 2 hours) so itā€™s easy for me to choose sleep although i procrastinate either ways and lose sleep usually lol. Ive only worked out twice, once last Friday, 3 days after release, a day or so after some what fasting for Navaratri and again last night. I will now hit the gym consistently no doubt. Last nightā€™s work out i felt divine physique working on me differently during my work out, i felt so motivated, although i lost a lot of strength and power than my ā€œprimeā€ 3 months ago or so, i felt so fueled, like Iā€™m catching a meteorite in itā€™s path and swinging it back into spaceā€¦ I know once my momentum downwards is halted (strength wise) and reversed, itā€™s light speed to the stars. I felt so yesterday.
  • Certain coworkers have started touching/feeling up my muscles often after release, itā€™s a daily thing now, they mask it by just being friendly in conversation or if theyā€™re trying to go somewhere where i am physically obscuring. i was much bigger before, they never would feel up my muscles before, i think itā€™s cuz they feel sources power in my muscles so theyā€™re drawn to it subconsciously.
  • when i pose, it really feels like magnificence, I donā€™t know how to explain it better, i have much more confidence posing. Poses feel more natural to me, Iā€™m hitting things nicer, i am posing better overall.

Iā€™ve taken progress videos, will post once i reach my old weight of 200 lbs and compare with an old video where i was 190-200 lbs (i forget). I lost about 35 lbs since then reaching my lowest weight of 165 (the final 8 lbs lost during 9 days of Navaratri) and now i think i should be at 180 starting tomorrow morning (lol, maybe). For 2 or so months i was eating just enough to survive, going to work and not working out at all other than 3 work outs total during this time frame.

Hella grateful man, thank you my brother if youā€™re reading this. Iā€™m very excited to keep growing haha

14 Likes

Work outs are getting ridiculous

Yesterday, a friend kept telling me to breath cuz i wasnā€™t stopping lol (i was within a midst of what i call a trifecta set, basically itā€™s 3 drop sets in a single set, so after youā€™re done dropping like 5 times, you go back up weight and keep going and dropping more weight before doing it all over again, i do this for seated cable rows for my last set) i didnā€™t pay attention to him, i just heard some one screaming ā€œBreathe! breathe!ā€ At me somewhere near by, i found out it was him cuz i talked to him after that set and he told me lol

Idk man, from the beginning to the end, pure ridiculousness

I also was drinking some beautiful divine ingredients charged water, twas a beautiful day haha

14 Likes

Ohh! I forgot to add this to the write up! (This was a message i sent to dream)

I will add these fields shortly to the write up:

Stretch Mark Removal
Paper Thin Skin within bodybuilding show mode
Pleasant vascularity

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always had great fore arm genetics (thanks to my dad) so theyā€™ve always looked nice and i always believed and have been told my fore arms are my best body part, but man divine physique has made them look even nicer lol it seems the insertions are more nicely flowing and on top of that, the veins are more complimentary, they where always nice (especially after eating, they just wake up) but now itā€™s really nice lol not too much either, itā€™s just right.

Something Iā€™ve been noticing for some time now, just recently remembered this was part of the project too

6 Likes

You did amazing job in the writeup my friend :fire:

3 Likes

Thank you my bro :) :pray:

1 Like

Every dayā€¦

ā€¦ I am stronger
ā€¦ I have a smaller waist
ā€¦ I have broader shoulders
ā€¦ My physique is more stream lined and aesthetic (V-Taper looking nicer and nicer)
ā€¦ I get bigger (its shocking how much one work out can make you change lol)
ā€¦ My muscles are more 3D, i look like i weigh a lot more than i actually weigh
ā€¦ My muscle insertions change
ā€¦ I enjoy working out more
ā€¦ it gets easier to drink more eggs (averaging at about 24 a day, today should be 30 edit: jk imma just have 24, Iā€™m sleepy lol)
ā€¦ Im grateful for the gains i make and am excited to keep making gains
ā€¦ i am more focused while working out
ā€¦ I am more confident i can accomplish my dream of being Mr. Olympia

Thank you for making this happen bro.

This is not a manifestation log, this is just record keeping lol, i just finished working out chest, shoulders, triceps and abs and felt like i had to say something

11 Likes

Agreed this is such a blessing

Everything in one audio

Absolutely loving this gem, stronger,wider and bigger.

Way harder workouts, very intense

Gratitude :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Bro how can you drink 24 eggsšŸ¤Æ

Dont mind 30 thats already insane imo.

But rest same for me i can eat more i can train harder with way less resistance you just do one more rep until its really not possible anymore muscles look nicer and nicer chest broader etc.

Its an awesome profject use it daily.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so happy for you guys man!! @Beast @Baya !

The only limit is the limit we impose on ourselves, so letā€™s keep pushing till thereā€™s no more give!

I hope yā€™all been using the sanctified work out!

Also, i havenā€™t wrote about it but have been meaning to, the ā€œlose yourselfā€ ability is insaneā€¦ Iā€™ve used it a couple of times for some crazier sets in some work outs, it really makes the difference! Itā€™s like you get so much extra energy and focus and will power man haha it becomes soooooo much easier to go hard as hell! I havenā€™t created a custom activation for it, i just loop divine physique while i work out and right before the set i say something along the lines of ā€œokay divine physique, this set i want to go extra hardā€¦ Please activate lose your self for this setā€ and then i take a couple of large breaths and go absolutely in haha

I used to drink 36 daily for months on end haha maybe a year lol just drink 6 eggs every 2 or so hours and you should get to 36ā€¦ (216 g of protein in 36 eggs :) )

The thing is with my job it makes it hard to get 36, i work 12ish hours a day, when i wrote my last post after that push work out i had actually worked about 13 hours that day, (basically 14 cuz of the time going to work and coming back home) by the time I finally went to sleep i had been up 23ish hours lol i woke up at 3:20 am that day and went to sleep around 2 am lol

Idk if any of yā€™all have tried the egg charger man, but raw eggs have a completely different taste to me now, theyā€™re almost pleasant now haha itā€™s really great

6 Likes