THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE - NFT: New Release

I know that’s what I did haha it’s a valuable item that for sure will come back in stock :) hopefully even in its original physical form! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting it in the original form would be awesome!

3 Likes

Wish we have other options to buy along with NFT. At least, for initial days. Till most of us get the knack of it.

Cryptocurrency is not yet considered as legal in my country.

2 Likes

No need lol it will be up again soon anyways

1 Like

I’m in the United States. For me it just shows that it is on sale for $40.00, out of stock, but the purchase, at least, can be done with cash. In time, I suspect intermediary services will develop that will allow buyers and sellers participate in the crypto markets without transacting in these novel currencies directly.

it is for cash
then it is minted on the block chain after and your personal token of ownership etc is sent to you.

So it takes out the need for getting crypto to buy it and makes it accessible for anyone.

25 Likes

Missed this sell out lol

So to confirm once minted the NFT can be sold again by those who hold the ownership of the file?

3 Likes

tis how it works methinks.
as such was written in the contract.

12 Likes

but there will be the actual one on the nft.

ahh it will be fun, as this tree will grow with you.
being an owner.
such fun things in potential.

23 Likes

so you have to wait for them to create the wallet? I have not downloaded anything after the purchase, I did not understand anything ! What I have to do?

1 Like

okay, i just confirmed the email address, thanks!

What is the token wallet for?

It’s a NFT thing so… It’s better you read up on NFT. It’s like a reference to the blockchain to prove you are the owner of a digital item (which is hard to prove now, digital theft is so easy… Just right click save and claim as your own :unamused:, and honestly speaking there have even been people minting stolen stuff or even minting screenshots of tweets of digital artwork :crazy_face:… So NFT is kind of err backfiring in someways).

8 Likes

Many thanks

First impressions of this?

Since this has been released I am drawn to this Art, so appealing to me, not able to find any description for it, Its like a portal, its not only spectacular nature scenery, the first layer is this breathtaking Art ,but then, its a vortex… :hearts:
let us see what will I find out more about it…
I am so in LOVE with this Art’s creator… :wink:

3 Likes

Elder Gotam was a Rishi, a sacred seer chanter and teacher of Raya Yoga. He owned a small garden with a large tree, Kalpataru.
He was only a beggar pilgrim, but for some time he could no longer walk and the generosity of his admirers had forced him to accept a hut and that small farm.
One day four boys from the nearby town came to play in his garden: three boys, Prathvi, Agni and Vata and a chubby little girl, Jala, constantly derided and marginalized by the three urchins.
Agni addressed old Gotam with a brazen way and insolent accent:

• Tell me sir, can we play under your tree?
  • Go ahead, young men, but be careful, that tree is called Kalpataru and it is ancient and magical: if you talk to it and make a wish, or if you just sit silently under its branches and think or dream of a wish, then that wish will be granted.
    Immediately the three males rushed to the majestic plant.
    Jala instead sat down next to Gotam and began to contemplate the magnificent tree.
  • Aren’t you going with your friends, little one? - Gotam told her, stroking his hair like a kind grandfather.
  • No sir, what need is there? That tree is a marvel!
    Gotam began to carefully observe the game of the three boys.
    The Rishi had the power to read the Karma of the people he met.
    “Those who sow reap. He sows a thought and reaping an action, sowing an action and reaping a habit, sowing a habit and reaping a character; sow a character and reap a destiny. Let’s see what the fate of these guys is. "
    Prathvi began to storm the tree with food requests: sweets and cakes and succulent biscuits, and soon he rolled on the ground, keeping his belly swollen that ached from indigestion.
    Then he saw him when he grew up, he had become a hypocritical priest of Vishnu: he preached fasting to the faithful, while secretly organized lavish banquets with the money of their offerings. He saw him die, from a bad stomach ache, forgotten and despised by everyone.
    Vata began to pester the Kalpataru plant with a desire for fame:
    he wanted to be India’s most famous singer, actor and poet.
    He saw many people fascinated by the sound of his sitar and the beauty of his singing, but he also saw the disgust of many of his admirers for his continuous pride in being the greatest artist in India and his contempt for the sensitivity of others. poets.
    He saw one of them attack him in the alley and stab him mercilessly, out of envy and resentment due to him offending him.
    Agni tore a branch from the Kalpataru tree, to make a wooden sword, and asked that it be granted immediately; he wanted to become the most terrible and bloodthirsty warrior in history and conquer the world.
    He saw him become an army general and send his soldiers to the massacre without any scruples, while he was hiding in the rear.
    Anyone who did not obey him was immediately slaughtered.
    Soon his army subjugated the whole world, leaving behind millions of deaths and endless destruction, and when he reached the lands of the great glaciers, Agni discovered that there was nothing more to be conquered.
    Then he hanged himself on a plant.
    Finally Gotam looked tenderly at Jala, that plump little girl, teased and marginalized by those three urchins who were running around in the garden.
    His gaze was turned upward towards the great Kalpataru tree and was filled with respect, reverence, disinterested contemplation.
  • Tell me baby, my sweet Jala, do you want nothing?
  • Oh sir, don’t scold me: I just need to look at this beautiful tree.
    My three friends didn’t notice it, because they only looked down at it. All taken by their desires have barely seen the large trunk of the base and a few branches.
    Instead I see its top that rises towards the infinite sky, it is inexpressibly splendid and great!
    He is like my mother and father.
    I imagine, sir, that its roots hold the foundations of the world together and that its branches reach up to the stars and the farthest galaxies.
    Gotam hugged her like an affectionate grandfather and said to her.
  • Yes Jala, before the beginning of the world, there was already Kalpataru, because it has always been and always will be.
    Jala became a Rishi, a sacred seer singer and teacher of Raya Yoga.
16 Likes

Thank you for sharing that beautiful story with us.

3 Likes

Do we need to use(print) the nft version to get the full benefits? Or it doesn’t matter which version we use as long as we’re the owner?
Is there a range we need to be from the picture for it to work? I. E. For dog tag is 3 feet.
And last question, do we use it passively or we need to ‘engage’ with it. If so, please give some pointers. Thank you.

3 Likes

I have a prototype of The Divine Tree and here are some early impressions.

I have a few other art collectibles designed by Sapien (some unreleased so I apologize in advance for a possible faux pas) - but loving the new one even though I’ve had it only for a few days.

The one I’ve had the longest is the Stonehenge Portal. Phew, that one is strong and is growing with every passing day. At this point, it almost feels very physical and tactile. Due to my practices, I resonate a lot with this energy, the otherwordly and magickal aura from it, and hence I’ve placed it in my Shrine-room. I’ve seen a lot of communication come through this portal and much information download. I initially had it in our bedroom, but it did not feel right, as the energy felt too sacred and deserving of attention to place it there and for the most part forget it. The Shrine-room felt like a better choice and that now seems like a good decision. Some of my own Tulpas and Guardians are very picky in terms of what they like in the Shrine-room, but they approve and like this portal greatly.

The other Portal I’ve had is the Sedona one. This seems to have a very purifying effect on me, like a sauna for the soul. I had this in our living room and over time, it felt hot and dry around because the picture was radiating a lot of energy. I’ve now placed it in a hallway with a treadmill, so we get sufficient energy from it, but not all the time (again, these are my subjective experiences). A friend, however, resonates with this energy a lot more than Stonehenge, so she has two of these in her home as she prefers the constant presence of this energy.

On the other hand, Divine Tree feels very cozy, comforting, and perfect for the Living Room. As Dream has programmed the image to exude the presence of a real, physical tree, if you notice carefully, you will feel some breeze, a little rustle, etc., like you would from an actual tree. When I try to mentally interact with it, I can feel a subtle nod from it! We had a heatwave in California and I’ve been talking to the Tree and requesting it to keep us cool during the heatwave and so far, even though we ventured out in the sun for a bit, we’ve more or less not felt any distress.

Those that have the Divine Tree, do not forget to interact with it! I am sure you’ll have some memorable experiences…

43 Likes