THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE - NFT: New Release

Forgive my ignorance, but how does one know whether the Divine Tree NFT (and others like it) are being sold from authentic owners from the original NFT? Can’t an owner simply copy/paste the original, mint their own version and put it up for sale (even though it wont work)? I apologize if this is a bit off topic.

3 Likes

People buy something, then resell it…
I personally do not accept the idea of making a business out of Sapien products. if something is bought, it is only for myself.

Of course, we’re talking about NFT here…

I personally have never even thought of “getting rid of” and reselling my physical item (THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE), which I did receive after ordering from the Sapien store…

Something more beautiful is yet to be found…

10 Likes

yes, this is a good question.
That’s precisely what Venly and Bondly does for you.
Someone asked in another thread, “please change the name to not Sapien Medicine”
but that’s why all the Sapien Med stuff is under the same moniker.
That’s proof thru Bondly and Venly that those are the original pieces.

11 Likes

Ah thank you very much for the reply. I was afraid people were going to get scammed.

2 Likes

It is good we do not judge each other without knowing the truth ,what you see is only the surface… how do you know what is _OM’ intention of selling these?are you sure that he does not have any plan to support Captain and so much more…

4 Likes

This as well. But I’ve only listed 1. :slight_smile:
People just assume it’s me, which is fine…as I have a good healthy relationship with money and will sleep well at night whether spending it all on myself or giving it all to charity.

It’s others who are having issues with money at this point.
But like most things, I’m willing to put my “charitable acts” up against any one else if it’s a “competition” on “who’s the most selfless” or some such nonsense.

People can spend their money how ever they want.

Lots of issues with people wanting to ‘control’ this or that about this process.
Good ground to do some contemplative meditation for many on here, as when I was going on rants about people actually stealing his stuff, there was not nearly this much “outrage” over that issue.

Some protest too much methinks.

15 Likes

Dream gets a cut of all sales, forever.
He’s still the original and rightful owner.

Please do research on NFT before making so many assumptions.
We have a lot of that going on right now.

20 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3:

10 Likes

:point_up_2:

Truer words have never been spoken.

6 Likes

I do not mean anybody specific, it’s sad, many of us just sit here roaming around and talk that we are in love with Captain and love him just by words and in reality, it is totally fake and games are going on.
Prove it with your actions… you are not able to hide your thought … what do you think …

5 Likes

what is this tense atmosphere let’s all chill out :joy:

6 Likes

People get tense around money…it happens :laughing:

14 Likes

I love my NFTs and have no plan to resell them.
But If I want to resell them one day, I will price them at at least 100.000 $ to let those ignorant people to know the value of His creations… This does not mean that I am a greedy person.Teaching is going on …

9 Likes

I like to think of this place like an exclusive 5-star restaurant that Dream owns.

• The menu has items that literally can’t be found anywhere else in the world (at bar food prices).

• He puts out an all-you-can-eat buffet for passers by (for free).

• He has an ever-changing limited menu at times.

• He’s gotta pay for overhead, leases, goods & services, etc. (but doesn’t pass that on to the consumer).

• And he’s mingling in front of the house, genuinely inquisitive about people’s experiences (at an opportunity cost to him personally).

Now if we walked into a non-Dream owned restaurant in the “real world” and spoke how some of us speak around here, there’s a decent chance we’d get punched in the mouth or tossed out on our asses.

“AH EXCUSE ME, YOU HAD A SPECIAL ON THE MENU 3 WEEKS AGO AND I’M ENTITLED TO IT!!!” (1-star yelp review) … that sounds absurd in that context, but it happens a lot here.

But the good news is, as we develop an awareness of it, we can grow and get better with reactions. I’m guilty of it too and committing to less projecting, more agenda-free experiences.

25 Likes

/glares at your superior metaphor/

:rofl:

Very well put!

12 Likes

The Universe’s hottest new restaurant is called “Dream’s Imaginarium Divine n’ Waffles” and it has EVERYTHING…

16 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeahhhh yeahhhh :relieved:

Let them complain now :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Cause I’m guessing 80% of people on here have no idea what you’re referencing.

NSFW

Summary

The Best of SNL's Stefon - YouTube

4 Likes

:blush:

https://venly.market/offers/2129bd6f-0d09-4f6d-8ce5-c8a5ddae9201

4 Likes