The DNA Repair System

This certainly looks promising, it’s worth having it part of your daily stack.
Only concern I have is if this could cancel out the temporary DNA/RNA altering effects of fields like ‘Muscles beyond limits’, ‘Super human mutant RNA +’, ‘A twitch in time’ etc.
Could someone shed some light on this?

11 Likes

I don’t think it clashes with these fields. Firstly, I’m pretty sure the Captain would have said it, secondly, it only use processes to " repair " DNA. the mutations induced by the field aren’t damage. But I don’t know how it works in details, that’s just my assumption

43 Likes

:point_up_2: :ok_hand:

64 Likes

Thx for chiming in!
Yeah exactly, this is what my gut already told me but sometimes just I want a rational explanation and it looks like @Captain_Nemo gave a confirmation of this below

9 Likes

Thx for the confirmation! Jup, “repair” is the keyword in this since the aforementioned fields don’t damage the DNA/RNA but enhance it. Did not use my reading comprehension skills there :rofl:

Since brain function is also an expression of DNA then this field should be able to help with that right? For example to help overcome addiction by repairing the DNA of the dopamine receptors.
And could this also help negative thoughts or are they purely coming from the subconscious without them having anything to do with DNA damage?

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Advice for dementia

Gonna be pairing this DNA field along with the endocrine system rejuvenation, let’s get that hair and beard thickened up :love_you_gesture:t4:

6 Likes

this should help problems like hair loss and acne right?, my dad used to have acne and he has hairless so its genetic , if so that would be great

5 Likes

It should help a ton

5 Likes

What is now better for healing DNA? Blue or this? I am still confused because @uial and @anon46520955 have different opinions.
Uial: Blueprint
Luna: DNA Repair

I have Blue btw.

9 Likes

They are both great. :slight_smile:

As @anon46520955 said, sometimes fields exceed expectations. And they will work together to push for healing via different mechanisms.

I feel this field has a lot of potential to heal a great deal of things, and is worth trying for everyone.

If you already have both, use both. :wink:

19 Likes

1 x each per day should be ok ?

Despite having similar goals they wont hinder each other?

4 Likes

Felt a nudge to share about this.

Months ago I had a little chat with Dream, where I pitched him a business idea around morphic fields.

He was very supportive, as usual, but what I recalled the most clearly is that he shared the same thought below :point_down:

Meaning: morphic fields is still having a very bad press, with lots of fear & belief around, and you need to be careful with whom you share it with.
Especially publicly, or with beings in pain.

This does not fit very well with our newtonian age, which is still recovering from the dogmatic religious age.

Perhaps the nudge might be coming from the little miracles that might stream through with those new releases, and the excitement coming with it.
(Guilty myself too many times)

BoL’s release was already quite something, but DNA Repair for FREE, c’mon :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Yes, that’s fine.

Won’t hinder each other at all. They will work together well.

12 Likes

Your are awesome. Thank you very much. Nice Greetings from Germany

11 Likes

The original DNA repair? You mean generalized adult stem cells?

2 Likes

Kinda feel more healing sensation from other healing audios especially the pancreas regeneration after using the DNA repair system for two days.

14 Likes

Morning autoimmune immune reversal 3x

Night DNA Repair 3x

Is that Ok???

@anon46520955

5 Likes

You can pair the two consecutively if you want, that way you will direct your body for better healing (it will also have better resources to work with) and a better environment for healing overall :)) but it can work in that order through giving your body more rest time to heal deeply in your nighttime and start repairing in the prime morning time. Go with what fits your body best

18 Likes

Yes :blush:

6 Likes