The DNA Repair System

I am using this from day one… May I stop now??

@Captain_Nemo

Hey Vishal,

Since DNA damage is a continual thing, this is a field that will always have its use. Could you get the same benefits from listening a little less? Yeah, maybe. Everyone’s DNA is different; in my opinion you’ll want to want to keep using this field often for optimal health.

7 Likes

Hi Guys , need your opinion, would be a good and optimal idea to heal everything associated with physical diseases if we were to play the DNA repair field twice , then after that followed by the original Flower of life field twice ?

The idea was that to switch on the DNA modes of repair and then imprint the perfect structure of the universe ( Flower of Life) onto the DNA while the mechanisms of repairing are still on .

What you guys think about this notion ?

11 Likes

Yes.

8 Likes

Thank you for suggesting that and Sammy for confirming, will def be doing this

2 Likes

From day one I’m using it yesterday night pain in liver still now…

Used GABA gumroad field… Now feeling normal

3 Likes

A beautiful and poetic description :blue_heart::pray:

1 Like

My dad used to beat my mum (causing her much fear and stress) when she was pregnant with me; plus she smoked (cigarettes). Also, my dad was a heavy weed smoker (and cigarette smoker) and used to drop a lot of acid when I was conceived. Are there any fields you would recommend for damage to a fetus?

3 Likes

That person is no longer available around the forum. But if you ask me, I’d suggest you get Blueprint of Life. It will correct any misalignment and will bring you back to where you should be.

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a Taboo question, but this field Can save people against the covid vaccin ?

I’m also wondering if a sexual relation with a vaccin person Can affect the partner ?

Good health to everyone

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello
I would like to know, if anyone has been listening to it for several months
and some results, he had,
before listening to it I would like to have results thank you

I use this everyday at the beginning of my stack and this has improved everything in general.

5 Likes

Can i use it overnight or it might be a lot coz I’ve got many issues in my body

2 Likes

It might be helpful for you to remember that, with these fields, more is not usually “better.” In fact, it’s usually the opposite, where “less” is more effective.

And I understand that you might be, for now, in a place of discomfort and satisfaction. But just like you wouldn’t necessarily think (with regard to traditional medicine your doctor might prescribe for you), “Oh, her instructions say ‘One pill per day,’ so 10 pills per day must be way better,” just because we can spam these fields doesn’t mean we should.

9 Likes

Yes you are right. I don’t usually put fields on loop more than thrice but i wanted something that i could use overnight to heal most of my issues so i thought maybe this might be the one

1 Like

In that case, give it a shot.

(Although if you want something to loop overnight, I’d recommend that you take a look at Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine which (among other things) strengthens the connection with our higher self, which (I think) would help all of our problems, in many different ways.)

6 Likes

Wow this is a good suggestion.
Thanks a lot will loop it tonight.

2 Likes

Hey SilverZuZu,

I’ve been experiencing sharp pains similar to what you had.
I couldn’t figure out what had caused it. It’s been so sore all night, I typed in my symptoms to see if anyone else had experienced this.
I had done this field for the first time, earlier today (listened twice). Those sharp pains remain.
Did yours eventually subside? I wonder what that was.
It just comes suddenly, like a shock.
Not sure if it’s something I should worry about or not :laughing: it won’t stop.

2 Likes

IMHO
If it still hurts, dont listen to it.
Wait until the pain subsides.

When the pain subsides then if U want to u can listen, but listen only a short period of time, slowly increasing the amount of time every day, if you want.

2 Likes